If you are following the DeNami blog hop, you arrived here from Annette Holleger's blog. If you want to start at the beginning, click here to access the DeNami Home Page.
Here is my card!
I used the Sizzix Tulip frame which embosses these FAB tulips all around the edges.
I mounted the cream circle with the tulip onto a felt scalloped circle (cut out with a Spellbinder's die) by zig zag stitching. The beautiful purple bow just "tied" all of the elements together!
The next stop on this FAB DeNami Blog Hop is:
Karen Larkin
Happy Hopping!
Leave comments ~ DeNami is giving away THREE $20 gift certificates to their website! They'll be giving away one gift certificate to a random participant (DT members not eligible) and then they'll also be giving away TWO gift certificates to TWO people who comment along the hop!







47 comments:
WOW the colours are amazing, what did you use, they work together so well. Though I have to say very CAS for you!!!
Love the stitching around the circle! It is perfect!! Gorgeous card Sue!
What a beautiful card Miss Lady!!! Thanks for sharing and have a great day!!
wow! This is stunning! Fabulous card!
How perfect to combine the tulip embossing with the darling tulip stamp! And your stitching - the perfect finishing touch. It's such a pretty card! :o)
So beautiful. You've added a little bit of everything.
What an awesome card! I love what you did with the stitching and die cut! The colors are sensational together too! I am hopping from Shannon's blog and so glad I did!
Such a pretty card, Sue! Love that embossed background, the stitching, colors....okay, I just love it all! :)
This frame is phenomenal, Sue!! I love how you stitched around it--I know that's not easy, especially on such a small shape. Gorgeous coloring and embossing, too!
Love the colors! Love the stamps! Love everything...great job!!!!
Oh Sue! Elegant, rich and still Clean And Simple. My heart is full :D Lovely card- fabulous job!!
Very elegant card! I love that tulip stamp!!! Thanks for sharing.
What a gorgeous card! So elegant, and fabulous colour choices too!
STUNNING card Sue!!! Oh my what a fabulous color palette and look at you stitching that perfect circle!!!LOVE the felt frame too! This is AMAZING GF!!!
Love the tulip embossing with the tulip stamp.
Very cool!! Love the felt scallop and the addition of the stitching. Your image looks so nice with the glossy effect. Great card!
This is absolutely gorgeous and I am not just saying that cuz you are my bud!!!! It is beautiful. Great colors and I love tulips!
mmmmwah!
So pretty and elegant Sue! Love the embossed border and your stitching looks awesome!
Sue, your card is so very lovely!
Beautiful card Sue! Love the felt lacey circle and the tulip so pretty! :)
WOW, Sue, I didn't realize you were handy with a sewing machine too?!!! Wonders never cease -- LOL!!! Your card is just darling!!!
Oh, Sue! This is beyond beautiful! The shades of purple just POP!! Truly stunning!!!
Beautiful!
This is so pretty. I love all of your texture.
Hi Sue it's Lisa from the PTI blog hop! Love your card it has a sophisticated look to it. Nice to cross paths again!!!
WOW! Love the stitching and the colors - beautiful purple! Great job!
great card = love how you coordinated the SU folder and DeNami stamp!
very gorgeous and stylish card! Hugs Juls
Sue this is one of my faves. Very elegant!
The stitching around the flower is just FABULOUS! I love this card. Thank you so much for sharing!!!!
Ruza - http://ruzascraftcorner.blogspot.com/
What a beautiful card! Love the colors! ;D
This is so stylish and crisp Sue! I love the purple and blue together.
Hope you had a great weekend.
Katie x
Beautiful choice of colours Sue! Love your perfect stitching and that embossing in the background!
WOW! Talk about attention to detail! Sue, this is GORGEOUS!!! I especially LOVE the embossed tulip frame, your color combo, the Crystal Effects on the tulip image, and the thin strips of ribbon! Fabulous card, girl!!!
Beautiful! And such gorgeous colors. :)
Amazing! Love the stitching.
Sue, as always your cards blow me away! I love the colors and the textures that you used here, they are just fabluous! My favorite detail is the stitching around the circle... so perfectly done!!! =)
Love all of the elements in this card! The colors have such a wow factor! The felt is such a great idea!
Oh Sue this is entirely way to pretty ! Wow, beautiful design and colors.
Love, love love it.
Great texture. Super job showcasing the image, TFS joy4umetoo at hotmail dot com
Wow. This is beautiful. Great idea and totally fitting the theme. Love the colors. Thanks for sharing.
Beautiful card! Love those colors together.
Ooooooo, how wonderfully pretty this is! I love those bold colors! Great work Sue!
Hi Sue
After a few busy weeks ( one of our sons in the hospital....) I apologise for being away so long. I really have to catch up.......
And just looking at this beauty. You can never go wrong with tulips and the way you layered it is just amazing. I love that felt die cut and your stiotching is perfect!!!!!
It's great to be here again!
I hope everything is ok with you and your family!
Hugs and love,
Stella
XX
This is such a beautiful card Sue, and I am very honoured you sent it to me!! It's even more lovely in real life, and the linen embossing plate is gorgeous, a lovely effect! Thank you so much for this beautiful birthday card xxx
gorgeous! i never to think to use felt--love it!
Post a Comment