One of my personal goals in my crafty life was to have a card published and that's what I did in the January issue of CARDS Magazine! Whoo! Hoo!
This is the photo my friend took when I drove over to her house to show her the magazine! She ran inside and got her camera so she could capture the moment!
Here is a pic of my card:
It looks much prettier in the magazine staged with pink cake pops in jars! It was a design challenge calling for light pink, black, silver with damask.
So that's it! I'm over the moon HAPPY! Thanks to CARDS Magazine!






37 comments:
YAY! CONGRATS, Sue! And what a GORGEOUS card, it is! I can see why they chose to publish it!
I'm having my first publication in the April issue of CARDS! I hope they don't cut it because I'm SUPER excited!
Hugs,
Naomi
Sue, that is so fantastic and exciting!! I'm so sure you will have many more published in the future :)
Thanks so much for your call the other day! Good to hear from you and have someone relate to how I'm feeling. We'll be talking again soon :)
Woohoo! Congratulations Sue! That is SUPER exciting news!
Yippee ~ so happy for you Sue!!!
Big congrats, Sue! I'm sure there'll be many more to come! :)
CONGRATULATIONS! I am so happy for you. That is awesome. :)
Hugs~
Congrats!!!
Sue, your title absolutely cracked me up! Your card is a beauty and I'm sure it will be the first of many published cards!!
I saw it, Sue! CONGRATULATIONS! May it be the first of many!
HOOOOOOORAY! I love when my friends are published! I can't wait to see your card in print--maybe I will have to get a signed copy from you:) <3
Yahooo Sue!!! So happy for you and proud! Way to go! I'm SURE we will be seeing MANY more in print! :)
Congratulations!So happy for you..gorgeous Card!
Oh my gosh, Sue! Your card is so absolutely stunning!!! I love pink and black and this is just so beautiful and elegant. So happy for you!! I haven't been able to find the magazine yet, but am still looking. Thank you for sharing your "win" here. And so nice of your friend to capture the moment for you. You look so cute and happy!
Congratulations Sue Lelli! What a lovely card. The pink and black are so pretty togeether. Very classy card! :o)
It is a beauty, congratulations!!!!
Huge CONGRATS to a very deserving, very talented LADY!!! ;~) LOVE your SWEET damask creation too!!!
Sue, CONGRATULATIONS!!! You are no longer a publication virgin (can you tell I watch too much HGTV? Property Virgins is a fave!). I'm so happy for you--seeing your own creation in print is such a kick in the pants, isn't it?? With all of the beautiful work you do, I know for a certainty that this won't be your last published card. Congrats and keep having fun!!!
Oh Sue, this is fabulous! The joy on your face! Big congratulations on getting published with this gorgeous card! Xxx
Many congratulations on being published!!! I know how you feel! I bet you could shout it from the roof tops! Love the card, so very pretty! The damask stamp behind the rose if just gorgeous!
Amazingly perfect and beautiful and no wonder it was picked up! I told you early last year that you needed to do this and I know when I am right...ha!
Looking forward to many more to follow!!!
I know this is the first of many. Congrats Sue!
Super lovely card, sue. Congrats on the first of many publications. You go girl!
CONGRATS!!!
Super Sue, your card is awesome! So beautiful and so YOU!!
Looking forward to your next published moment!
XO
Way to go Sue, that's so brilliant! Your card looks just fabulous with and without the staging. I love damask and you've pulled this right off. Just gorgeous and huge Congratulations.
Katie x
P.S Great pic too!
Congratulations Sue! This is an absolutely beautiful card, thus why they chose it!!!
Whoo Hoo! Congratulations, Sue!!! I love that you have that photo to remember the excitement. Your card is just beautiful. I'm sure this is just the first of many. You go Girl!
Coingratulations! You really deserve it:) I'm impatiently wait for your next publications!
Congrats! Well deserved! Beautiful card.
Whoo hoo! Congratulations!
It is a beautiful card -
and a gorgeous photo of you as well! :o)
Sorry I'm a little late to the party but you deserve to extend the celebration! Woo Hooo!!! Way to go Sue! So happy for you and what a beautiful card! So well deserved my friend!!! Can't wait to see it in print :)
You TOTALLY deserve to be published, your work is lovely and that photo you is just fab, you look gorgeous dahling, just gorgeous!!
Sue, that is WONDERFUL news!! I remember how excited I was too, when I saw my cards in print for the first time. :) I love that damask pattern you used (PTI?), and the colors. Oh, you know what? I think I sent a card in for that particular color call in that mag, but it was not picked.
Good for you, my friend!!!
What totally awesome news Sue! Congratulations on this very special publication! It's well deserved because you make such beautiful cards!
Congratulations, Sue! I can't believe you haven't been published before. Your work is totally beautiful!
stunningly gorgeous card!! and HUGE congrats!! Hugs Juls
Wow...how exciting!!! It is so well deserving since the card is so elegant and so lovely! Big congrats to you! Take care!!:-))
Isn't that just the best! My very first publication is in the March issue this month and I hoped every day that they wouldn't run out of room and not publish it after all! Your card is darling and I'm going to have to get a copy of the magazine so I can see it with the cake pops! A great big CONGRATS to you, Sue!
Post a Comment