For the next two weeks, we will be celebrating Dear Sweet Andrea M.'s Birthday! YEAH! You all should know Andrea from the FABULOUS comments she leaves every week! Wish I could be there to take you to lunch, Andrea, but you'll have to settle for my card and a little somethin' somethin'!!!
Without further ado, Happy Birthday, Andrea, Here's My Card For YOU!
I wanted to do something with an animal since Andrea is a vet, and this birdcage and bird from Tim Holtz (had to have it, never used it!) is all I had in my stash! Not sure if she treats birdies but it's the thought that counts! Notice the birdie is outside the cage ~ Be FREE!Here is the close up of my banner of sorts. It started with the fan I made (inspired by the graphic) and my twine was really long so I added a heart. Then I just kept adding more and more hearts and flowers with sentiments until I thought it looked done! One of those works in progress!
Go to Andrea's blog and give her some Birthday Love!
Also check out what the other Design Team members from CR84FN have created for inspiration with this beautiful color graphic put together with photos from Steven Steinhardt! LOVE these colors!
I wanted to do something with an animal since Andrea is a vet, and this birdcage and bird from Tim Holtz (had to have it, never used it!) is all I had in my stash! Not sure if she treats birdies but it's the thought that counts! Notice the birdie is outside the cage ~ Be FREE!









37 comments:
What a lovely post. Great color combo again. Your card is simply adorable.
So beautiful card! Love it to pieces! :)
Awesome card Sue!! I love the bird cage and bird. The little banner is soooo clever!! Love it :)
Gorgeous card,love the birdcage and bird, good to see him so free,lol. The banner looks fab,have a great summer.xxxx
So much meaning in just a few images, wow you pack a punch with your cards. Love the colour scheme this week - my favourite.
Such a gorgeous card Sue, love the banner and the hearts and little fan on it! So much detail on this gorgeous card, Andrea will love it! Stunning!
Love all the beautiful layers in the card. Gorgeous birthday card! so clever to think of adding the bird cage and bird. Sweet little banner using a variety of cute messages and embellies.
Beautiful...love the banner with all the different elements!
Sue, this card is incredible! I just love all the layers. And your banner is so cute! Great job!
Wow! Love all your layers on the card. It is beautiful. So much detail that I see something new each time. What a joy this will be for Andrea for her birthday.
WOW!!! STUNNINGLY GORGEOUS!!! I just adore all the layers and details you have added to this AMAZING card!!!
:) :) :) - That's my big, goofy grin in text form! THANK YOU Girl!!! You are too kind and AMAZING!!! Speaking of AMAZING - holy mother of all birthday cards!!! This is STUNNING!!! I love the bird, the cage and all the accoutrements!!! This is just so special and FABULOUS!!! I can't wait to see this baby in person! Thank you for the BEAUTIFUL card and for your wonderful wishes friend!!!
What a way to say Happy Birthday! This has got to be one of the most beautiful handmade cards I ever saw! And I've seen a lot! This really is stunning! Your little banner of gorgeous elements is just adorable! Such a great way to use those timeless colours.
Hugs Katie xx
P.S Love the "free" bird too ;)
What a beautiful card!! Thanks for sharing and have a great day!!
Oh my, Oh my, but this is absolutely scrumptious...I adore it !!! This is one of the most beautiful cards I have ever seen, and believe you me, I have seen plenty !!! I love your banner and all the little details everywhere. WOWZY !!! My birthday is in July LOL!!1
Sue, this card is fantastic!! I love all of the special little details you added. Wonderful shabbiness, too! Great work with this week's colors, too. So pretty :)
So pretty Sue! Love the little banner full of so much goodness and that bird is darling! Surely Andrea will LOVE this!
Love this card and all the glorious details!
The card is amazing!! I love every bit... wonderfull project!!
P.s. thanks for stopping by at my blog and for your kind comment :)
How pretty, love the shabby chic/vintage look! Lots of fab details to your added embellies!
sue, you are so the princess of details! this is so, so gorgeous and andrea will love it:)
Love the birdie in the bird cage. So cute! Andrea will love it! :)
Hugs~
I love the little banner you created. so pretty!
Thanks Sue for dropping by at my blog..and appreciate your comments given..
Looking for more to your blogs with lovely cards!
Beautiful card, Sue! Andrea is sure to love the sweet bird cage and that fabulous tiny tags banner!
This is so pretty! I love all of the amazing details you've added to this!!
Hey GF...just saw your sweet comment and thought I better hop on over here and say hello! Your card this week turned out fabulous! Love all the sweet and perfect details you added! Hugs ~S~
Sue, your card is so beautiful! I love the pink softness that also gives it a vintage feel. The lace and ribbon is so perfect and the banner is so cute with all of the different tags on it. Love it!
Absolutely fabulous Sue. That bird cage looks awesome with the bird and tag banner. Pretty embellishments. :o)
Sue, this is just GORGEOUS!! I love all the layers and Fabulous tiny tags & embellies banner So Cute!! Love the whole thing! 8-)
Hugs!
Shannon
Finally, I'm getting to view the cards for this week's challenge - been away busy with the family.
This is such a lovely card - I just adore the birdcage and free bird!! Such pretty layers and super sweet banner. It's fabulous!!
WOW, amazing from beginning to end -- you're totally clever, GF!!! ADORABLE!!!
What a really really gorgeous card! I love every little detail and all, and I do mean all, of your embellishments. What a truly feminine and lovely card!!!
Another beauty of a card Sue!! Love how you've done that ribbon detail and the banner is just fab!
oooooooooooh, WOW WOW WOW!!!!!! I love evrything about this, love all the layers the gorgeous soft colours, so much detail and so much to look at, it is so so fabulous, I really do love it more than words can say!! Hugs Juls
Beautiful card Sue :-) You do such wonderful work. I just love your cards. Keep it up :-)
Penny
This is so pretty. I love all the little charms on the twine and all the details. A feast for the eyes. Glad to hear you used your cage die - I'm always telling myself be a creator not a collector:)
Post a Comment