Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Card for a New Neighbor

When I returned hone I found out a new neighbor had moved in next to me.  So what did I do?  I made her a card:


So I have gone by twice now to drop off the card and introduce myself and she doesn't answer the door!  I know she's there because the lights and TV are on.
Do I look that shady?

7 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Her loss because this is a beauty all done up in your signature pink!

Marjan said...

Strange ... maybe she is shy or a little deaf :) But your card is a lovely welcome, I hope she appreciates that!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Bummer she hasn't answered yet -- hopefully soon! I loveeeeeee the card you made for her!! LOVING that house and the colors!

JoAnn said...

Lovely card. Such a pretty rose. I hope you get to meet her and give her your pretty card.

Maria said...

I would open the door for your lovely card! Love the house and the beautiful pink flower! I hope you get to meet your new neighbor soon!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

It’s your neighbor’s loss! Your card is absolutely beautiful ! And what a nice gesture!

Ros Crawford said...

Well she's missing out on a lovely card and a very kind neighbour! Enjoy your weekend lovely lady