This collection is so GORGEOUS plus I am now officially addicted to Nuvo Drops! What a FAB detail they add to these cards! This will be a November class at WSD in November:
So much shiny goodness in one class!
This collection has enamel charms! LOVE!
A sisal wreath, gold pearls and Say It In Crystals tops off this card!
And glitter-coated flowers!
This one was inspired by the world map and I imagined Rudolph (another enamel charm) with his red nose flying all over the world delivering gifts and spreading joy! LOL!
Hope you are in the mood for Christmas!
Thanks for stopping by!




4 comments:
I've said it before and I'll say it again, this class is going to fill up fast!! Marvelous cards Sue. You always add such lovely details to your designs!
They are so pretty and too nice to post!
Wow wow wow wowwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! These are STUNNING! I am IN LOVE!!!!!!!!!!
Oh, my!! Love your vintage Christmas cards, so pretty!! Yes, Nuvo drops are the best to add special detail, and you applied them perfectly!!
Post a Comment