Monday, July 1, 2019

Still away - a July Birthday!

I'm still away but scheduled this post so you wouldn't think I dropped off the face of the earth.
This one is for my friend who stands out in the crowd!  Hopefully she will get my sense of humor (and Dyan Reaveley's!!!)

I'll be back July 5th and will catch up with everyone then!
HUGS for now!
Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love love this! LOVING that sentiment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa Elton said...

She'll love it! Hope you're having an amazing trip!

Marjan said...

Love this one for your friend! She will too!

Maria said...

At times this speaks to me for sure with the sentiment! Great face and image and wonderful background for your wonderful card, Sue!

Ros Crawford said...

Hee hee this is such fun!

Willy said...

Wow what a beautiful artsy card, love the text :)