What is it about June July and birthdays??!!! I've made and sent probably 10 cards this week!
Here is one for my friend who is uber career minded. I thought the Dina Wakeley and Dyan Reaveley stamps struck just the right note!
This looks like her with super short hair and business attire.
She is definitely BOLD and Italic!
Thanks for stopping by!
FYI note to friends. I have been without a computer, internet, TV, and phone for 5 days so I haven't been able to post anything. Also we are leaving Thursday for 2 weeks to Sicily so I won't be posting anything while I am away. I will be on Instagram with vacation photos if you want to keep up. I only have one post scheduled for next week. I'll comment if I can.
"See" you when I return!




5 comments:
This looks like it's perfect for your friend! It's so chic. Have a fabulous and safe trip!!
This card is AMAZING!!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeee that sentiment!!!! Have fun on your vacay!!!!!
Wow! What a fabulous card for your friend! Very bold and modern...love it! And, I'm sure your friend will love it, too! Have a wonderful safe trip to Sicily...how fun!
Great card and it looks perfect for your friend as you described her.
Enjoy your trip.
Yep, there seems to be a lot of birthdays this month... Super card for your friend Sue!
Post a Comment