Tuesday, June 25, 2019

A Card Class with Prima's New Honey Apricot Collection

I just received my box of new Prima goodies the night before I left on my trip so I created a shaker card class.  (This post has been scheduled)
Here are my 3 cards using an MFT die that will also come with the class in August.  How FAB is that?!!!
Here they are all together

I used chipboard and a wood embellie on this one.  There are copper microbeads in the shaker.

What I like about this die is that you can die cut it and then pop the frame so the pattern is continous.

And this one is all about the butterflies.  Lovely sums it up with that copper text!

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wow wow wow!!! These are GORGEOUS!!! LOVING the colors!!!

Ros Crawford said...

Oh they are all so pretty!

Lisa Elton said...

What a fun die, so many possibilities! This is going to be another full class Sue, fabulous cards!

Marjan said...

So very LOVELY, these cards!! I alsways like shakercards and thes are adorable!

Maria said...

Such a lovely Prima collection, Sue! Love the beautiful butterflies and all the pretty flowers!!

JoAnn said...

Beautiful shaker cards with this lovely paper. TFS