Thursday, June 13, 2019

Happy Father's Day - Die Cuttin Divas #424

Ch #424 ~ Masculine (or Father's Day)


I needed to get my rear in gear and make a Father's Day card!  It's THIS Sunday and I just couldn't get my masculine mojo working!  So I found this challenge on Die Cuttin Divas, looked at the DT's inspiring cards, and created the following:
This is another PTI oldie but goodie and wood grain always screams masculine to me!!  LOL!
I clear embossed the wood grain after I inked it up and popped the label die.
All of the sentiments are from various PTI stamp sets.

A little wooden gear, some twine and distressing, and I consider this card done!
Now I no longer have to stress about making a Father's Day card!  WHEW!

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Yay you, you nailed this masculine card! I love that sentiment so much. This is terrific Sue!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love love love loveeeeeee this!!! LOVING the colors and that gear!! And YAY for playing with us!! I love you!!! :)

Ros Crawford said...

What a great guy card! Beautifully put together Sue!

Marjan said...

Found your mojo after all, the card is great! Love how you put together the centerpiece!

mum of two said...

Great card! I love the sentiment. Thanks so much for playing with us at Die Cuttin Divas. Hope to see you again soon :)

michelle (Die Cuttin Divas DT)
Purple Monkey Moments