Monday, April 29, 2019

Tag You're It #86 - Selective Coloring


I saw this challenge at Tag You're It on Julie Tucker-Wolek's blog so I thought I would play along.  This truly was a challenge for me.  I wanted to add color to EVERYTHING and then when I took the photo to put on my blog, I could see my old eyes made me think I had colored it well but if you look closely, you will see the gaps in my coloring.  YIKES!  Don't look too close!

Here is my fishy that I bought at Art Specially in Holland:
I LOVE this fish but it is too wide for a tag so I cut it in a way that it's the perfect tag size with the tail hanging off the edge.  Also I gave her hot pink lipstick because that is what I wear!  LOL!
That's my tag.  I hope you like it!
Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

You ARE AMAZING!!! I am SO HAPPY you played along!!! YAY!!!!!! This is FABULOUS!!!!! LOVING the splashes of colors and the LIPS are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! You ROCK!!!!! :)

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, I like that fancy fish! This looks fantastic Sue, right down to those hot pink lips!

Donna said...

Just perfect... I love that fishing tail poking out!
Thanks for joining us at Tag You're It.

Ros Crawford said...

My eyes don't see the gaps! It's perfect!