I felt like making a card for a challenge today and the colors at Color Throwdown #540 just called out to me! So did the fruit on the dessert!

I used Prima's new Fruit Paradise Collection to create my card. Unfortunately there was no blue on it anywhere so I splattered some London Blue ink on the flower! Here it is:
I hope you like it!
And now for some more tulip pics from The Netherlands to AMAZE you!
I have a million more!!!
(If you haven't seen my prior post, I went to meet Stella for my birthday bucket list trip!)
(If you haven't seen my prior post, I went to meet Stella for my birthday bucket list trip!)
Thanks for stopping by!




6 comments:
This is lovely Sue! That's a wonderful Prima collection and I like the way you've used it. AMAZING photos of the tulips...WOW!!
Pretty card. Wow, all those tulips are beautiful. So many colors. Thanks for sharing the photos. Have a wonderful day.
I still have my Blogger account LOL and of course I had to see this! The tulips are amazing aren't they? It was SO GOOD AND FABULOUS to have you here!! Time went by too fast but we will meet again. I already saw this gorgeous card on Instagram; it's one of my very favorites. Love it!
XOXO
That card is GORGEOUS! LOVING the pom poms ribbon, the colors and that flower!!! And those photos!!! WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!!!!! Gorgeous!!!!
Your card is gorgeous, Sue! Love the pom pom trim and lovely flower! The tulip pics are absolutely amazing, very pretty!!
Your card is so lovely and a great take on the throwdown colors! Thanks for joining us in the challenge! P.S. Those tulip photos are absolutely gorgeous!!!
Post a Comment