
JUST got back from my Bucket List trip to The Netherlands and had some time to create for this Time Out Challenge with embellishments!
Here is my card:
I was inspired by the tulips and daffodils we saw in the Keukenhof Tulip Gardens just outside of Amsterdam. I went with Stella and her sister Jacqueline and it was amazing to me but so much more FUN that neither one of them had ever been there! It was brand new for all of us and we took a BAZILLION photos!
Here are my FAV daffodil shots:
I hope you all have a very Blessed and Happy Easter!






9 comments:
Pretty card and pretty photos! I'll bet the gardens were breathtaking!
Your card is GORGEOUS! LOVING the colors!!! And LOVING those photos from your trip!!!!
Very pretty card. Your photos of the pretty gardens are great. The tuplips are beautiful. I bet you enjoyed your trip.
Blessed Easter Wishes to you my friend.
Your daffodil card is stunning, Sue! And, wow, what amazing photos! So glad you accomplished your bucket list wish!! Happy Easter! Hugs, Darnell
Oh your trip sounds a dream and these daffodils are gorgeous both IRL and on your card. You did a beautiful job using this paler background against the vibrant colours of the flower and adding the twine a lovely touch. So good to see you at Time Out
Happy to hear that you had a wonderful trip visiting Stella! I’m sure you had a grand time! The photos of the tulips and daffodils are absolutely gorgeous! Your card is very lovely!!
Beautiful card and beautiful photos! I'm so glad you enjoyed it... Bet you noticed the cold though!
Hi Sue, I've been a bit MIA in blog land but I always love stopping buy. The pictures are so beautiful and of course I love, love, love seeing them translated to your gorgeous card!
Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!
Your photos are amazing - I can only imagine how pretty all those flowers were in real life :) Your card is equally pretty - I love how your daffodil pops against the DP background! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Jill
Post a Comment