Tuesday, March 5, 2019

I Can't Stop Collaging!

So I played some more with different washi tapes, tickets, Impasto paints, light paste, glitter, a flower, and this is what I came up with:

It is so relaxing to just create layers with your stash of supplies and see what you come up with!
I hope you like it!

A couple more photos from my AU/NZ trip:
 This is Mt. Cook and we were told how lucky we were to see it so clearly!  Usually it is cloudy and you only see part of it.  This was the view off of our balcony at our hotel.  It was AMAZING!  And the fact that it stays light past 10pm was a bonus because we could enjoy that view for hours!

This is us on our Tasman Glacier tour in Mt. Cook.  It is a boat tour among the icebergs floating in the lake. Pretty Spectacular!  The Tasman Glacier is the largest glacier in New Zealand.  We were told it is one of three lakes created by a glacier in the world.
That's my husband and me and our friends Brian and Carol who we traveled with for 23 days!
Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Marjan said...

Wow, this is gorgeous, Sue! love the layers and colours! Nice pictures!! You are so lucky to be able to travel so much and see the world! Do you make albums? I love the big photo albums you can make online, so you can have your photo's at 30x30 cm. And the get the printed version sent to you. I made a couple of our travels through Europe and the, beautiful memories.

Lisa Elton said...

Another pretty card Sue! You are the queen of mixed media backgrounds! What a beautiful view you had, wow!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Your card is gorgeous! I am LOVING the colors!!!!!! And loving those photos from your trip!!!! Beautiful!!!!