
OOOH! Don't you just LOVE this color combo and Beautiful photo at Color Throwdown #532? I just had to play! This is what I came up with:
I am having so much fun making these little works of collage art and then mounting them on a card. It's a great way to use your stash of washi tape, tickets, paints, pastes, and whatever else you have been hoarding!
Thanks for stopping by!
And more photos for my blog friends:
This is one of the penguins that we saw on Phillip Island where they have the march of the penguins. At dusk, hundreds of little penguins come out of the water and make their way up a hill to feed their babies. You are not allowed to take photos so this is all I got. Needless to say it was AMAZING.
Now on to New Zealand - this chair is in the middle of a forest and it is a Hobbit chair. Tourists who love The Lord of the Rings travel to NZ to take a tour of sites because it was filmed there. This chair is so funny because when you sit in it with your feet dangling, you look normal size but when you slide back in it, you look tiny!
I'll post a couple more pics in a future post.
Thanks for stopping by!






7 comments:
This IS a pretty little work of art Sue! Your background is incredible. As much as I love it, I love the picture of you in the Hobbit chair even more!! How FUN!!
What a fabulous background on your card! I think you captured all those colours Sue! Love the photos!
Wow, I love that fabulous background, your card is beautiful!
And such a cute picture of the pinguin!! And you on that superbig chair!
A beautiful card with wonderful color, so pretty! And, your vacation photos are awesome! Love the cute little penguin. And, how fun sitting in the huge chair...great pic!
Love your collage work of art, so pretty. Thanks for sharing the photo of the cute penguin and you in that big chair.
The chair suits you!! LOL Penguins are so cute.
The collage is very pretty.
Beautiful artwork! And you look super cute on that chair!
Post a Comment