This card is more simple but I thought it was enough:
All I did was cover the water color panel with strips of light aqua washi tape, swipe on some white gesso and then swipe on some aqua impasto paint that I watered down. I left the number 4 totally uncovered because that's my lucky number and I wanted it to stand out.The tiny doily and glittery butterfly were the finishing touches!
I hope you like it!
Okay one last pic from Melbourne, Australia. We took a city tour and our guide took us down this street filled with artistic graffiti. Needless to say I fell in LOVE with it and just spontaneously "posed" in fromt of this pink writing. I don't know what it spells - maybe something bad?!!! - but I was compelled to just throw myself against the wall and my husband took this shot!
Kinda FUN, isn't it?!!!
Thanks for stopping by!




6 comments:
Love love love love that card! LOVING the colors!!! And that photo is soooooooooo fun! LOVING that graffiti!!!!!!!
Keep 'em comin' Sue, you do them so well! This is pretty. I like the butterflies and the fancy pearl you added. CUTE photo of you!
I'm loving this!! Oh my that blue is gorgeous! Super photo!
Love your pretty collage card, and the fun photo of you. TFS
Oh, such pretty color, Sue! And, lovin’ that background, so fun! And, talk about fun...great photo of you!
Ohh, this is soooo lovely, Sue!! The soft blues combie so well with the white and black. De gorgeous butterfly is an eyecatcher!
Your fun photo made me smile!
Post a Comment