A quick post before we head out to the beach for a Father's Day lunch!
Today I have wall decor that I will be teaching at Whim So Doodle in St. Pete on August 11th. It uses Prima's Havana collection and makes you want to take a trip! I call it Ticket to Paradise.
The flowers from this collection are so tropical! Look at the leaves! The 12 x 12 papers come with foil and I added more hot pink foil to the edges with a glue stick and foil sheets.
She can be dressed in pink
or in aqua!
I LOVE this sentiment! I think this would be a great gift!
Also if for some reason you didn't want Suzi on this piece, you could make it the same and add a FAB vacation photo! The class should have FUN making this!
Thanks for stopping by!




8 comments:
This is so cute & so colorful! Love it!
Thanks!
Ohhhhhhhh this is gorgeous! LOVING the colors, the flowers, the tickets and the quote!!!!!!!!!
Absolutely gorgeous! Lots of intriquite details
Oh, super fun and full of wonderful details, Sue!! Love those gorgeous flowers and girl image!! Perfect sentiment, too! Looks like it would be a fab class!! If I lived closer, I'd be there!
WOWZA SUE, look at all of those amazing layers! Suzi look perfect strolling among all of the blooms and memorabilia!
Hope you had a good day! This is adorable!
Wonderful layering Sue! Everything matches and although there is a lot of it, the result is very pleasing to the eye! Well done, Sue!
Post a Comment