Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Live Out Loud

I'm trying to get this post done because we are leaving on a jet plane tomorrow for a FABULOUS vacation!

Burglers BEWARE - we have someone staying at our home to take care of our kitties!  Anyway, I may be blog silent for a couple of weeks but I'll visit you all when I get back!

Following is a birthday card I made for my friend who was born on the 4th of July!  Maybe that's why she is a little firecracker!  Live out Loud seemed appropriate for her!

I am obsessed with these Havana papers and embellies from Prima!

Happy Birthday, Marilyn!

Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

Sue Lelli said...

THX!

Sue Lelli said...

I keep forgetting you have to click that little box to have comments appear in your emails! One day, hopefully, I'll remember!

Marjan said...

Lovely card, Sue! Love how you personalized the card for your friend and the feminie touches!
Wishing you a fabulous time, you really are a very lucky girl!!

Lisa Elton said...

What a perfectly pretty birthday card! She's going to love it. And yes, the sentiment is spot on for a 4th of July birthday! Safe and happy travels!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Wherever you are going to, have great fun!

What an adorable and awesome project! Thanks for sharing....

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeee this! LOVING those colors!!!!!!! Have a great vacay!!!!!!!

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card Sue. Love the papers and colors. Those embellies are so pretty.

Ros Crawford said...

Oh what a fun and fabulous card! Enjoy your vacation!!