Sunday, June 10, 2018

The Flower Challenge #21


I'm going to play in The Flower Challenge #21 - Use a Previous Challenge and the one I am choosing is The Flower Challenge #20 to use acetate/vellum on your floral card.
Here's mine:
You all KNOW I LOVE flowers and this Prima Havana Collection just calls out my name!
I used acetate to make this a shaker card.  I adore the tropical flowers in this collection and the word quotes on the different papers.  I wanted to highlight this quote in a frame.

This is a new challenge to me and I saw it on JoAnn's blog.  I had fun creating and playing along!

On another note, my DH and I went to see Eddie Money in Clearwater at this small theater.  I was flattered when he told my husband that he had married up!  The concert was great and he can still rock the crowd!

Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

Sue Lelli said...

Thanks for taking the time to stop by! I will return the favor!

Lisa Elton said...

And you use those flower you love so well!! This paper was made for you Sue, what a PRETTY card!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING the flower!!! And loving that photo too!! How cool to see him perform!! And I love what he said!! That's AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card Sue. Love the shaker element with the quote and the pretty flower.

Maria said...

Gorgeous shaker card, Sue! Love the beautiful yellow flower and lovely paper! How fun to see Eddie Money! Great photo of you and husband with him!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Love love love this!!!!

Ros Crawford said...

What a super card and so pretty and I love that photo... No worries... Your hubby is better looking Lol!