Thursday, January 25, 2018

Meeting Julie Tucker Wolek in Phoenix!

Just a quick update since I haven't posted in a while.  I went to Prima's last Artventure in Phoenix and had a super Crafty two days from 8am to 8pm.  I LOVED every minute of it and was able to play with the new Prima goodies.  OMGosh the new collections are GORGEOUS!

But one of the BEST parts about my trip was meeting a blog friend live and in person - Julie Tucker Wolek!  She and her husband drove over and we had dinner together.  Here's the photo to prove it!
Julie is just as nice as I expected her to be!  Her husband was her transporter and I am glad I was able to meet him, too!

My only disappointment is that I couldn't meet their daughter, Brookie, although I feel like I know her from all of Julie's FAB layouts she posts on her blog.

So that's where I have been!  I'll be back soon with some creations with my new Prima stash!

6 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Super photo and what a lovely day for you!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I cannot tell you how happy it made me to meet you!!!! You are an ABSOLUTE joy and loved every minute of our time together! And ironically, I posted our photo on my blog today too! LOL!! I hope we will see each other again soon my friend!!!! :)

Stella said...

Sue it;s good to hear you had such a fab time. And that you were able to spend time with a blog friend. Take it easy; blogging can wait!
XX

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

So much fun! Love the picture of you, two!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Awesome that you get to met Julie, I met her in Vegas with Brookie, Bryan and Adam too! I can see you gals had fun!

Lisa Elton said...

Look how cute you both are!! Sounds like a great time Sue!