I created a couple of projects with some paper and flowers from Prima's Cherry Blossom and Amelia Rose collections.
First up, my son was OBSESSED with Godiva dark chocolate covered pretzels this year. Luckily he saved the cans for me so now I am going to teach a class at Whim So Doodle using these cans!
Here it is covered with pretty Prima papers, flowers, butterflies, and gems:
It's even prettier in person. It was difficult to photograph.
Here's a close up of the top of the can. I hope the potential students think it is lovely and sign up!
Then with the leftover paper, I decided to make a tag for another class, adding a bunny because it's going to be right before Easter.
I thought it turned out cute!
These classes will be in March. I'll let you know how they go!
Thanks for stopping by!




7 comments:
Oooh! So pretty! That's going to be a super class my friend!
Love love love love these! LOVING those pretty colors and the little bunny!!! The can is PERFECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh, they'll sign up!! What a beautiful way to recycle those cans!! This is shabby prettiness Sue. Fabulous tag too, LOVE the little bunny!
Gorgeous projects. I know everyone will love them in your classes. The topping on the can is gorgeous and the bunny on the beautiful tag is so cute. Thanks for sharing.
Oh, my goodness...dark chocolate pretzels? So yummy!!! Awesome way to recycle the can! Very pretty details with the lace, flowers and butterfly! And, lovely tag with adorable bunny! Have fun with the classes!
A spectacular transformation, so lovely! Love it, Sue!
OH wow, how clever! And very pretty too!
Post a Comment