1st up - Prima Planner Banner - participants will each receive the stamp set with their class fee
2nd class - Prima "Suzi" tag class - participants will each receive the "Suzi" stamp set with their class fee.
We will play with pastes, sprays, colored pencils, Prima Color Philosophy inks and many other FUN Prima products. It should be FUN!
I love teaching at Whim So Doodle in St. Pete, FL, once a month!




7 comments:
Love them both Sue! Wish I could be there to play along!
Ohhhhhhhh these are gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!1
If I were living nearby I would attend ALL your classes:) Fab tag and banner; it will be fun to create something gorgeous with spays ,pastes and other colour supplies!
Gorgeous tags, Sue! I'm with Lisa and Stella wish I lived closer I would take your classes and have tons of fun!
Oh that will be fun!!
Looks fun, wish I could be there!
I have not been blogging for a while because of my vacation, so I missed these. LOVE them Sue! Succes with your classes!
Post a Comment