Sunday, August 6, 2017

My Dad

Today, August 6th, is the 4 year anniversary of my Dad's passing. 
 
Here is a photo of when my brother and I took our parents to Biloxi for their 50th Anniversary before the hurricane washed the hotel away.  What a GREAT time we had!
 
And to top it all off, August 18th is the 5 year anniversary of my Mom's passing.
 
I MISS them every day.  The good thing is I feel them watching over me.
I LOVE you Mom and Dad!
 
August is a rough month for me.

12 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

What a wonderful picture of your family Sue! They're watching over you with love. Sorry this is a hard month for you. Sending hugs.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love and hugs! <3

JoAnn said...

Great family picture. Hugs and prayers for you. Aug. 25th was my husband's birthday.

Stella said...

Sue all I can do is sending love and a BIG hug!
Thinking of you,
XXX

Loretta said...

Makes me sad. Love and hugs to you, friend.

Maria said...

A wonderful family photo! I'm sure it brings great memories for you, Sue! Your parents are with you every day in your heart! Hugs!!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

You look just like your beautiful mom! I know you must miss them both so very much. It has been 13 years since I lost my daddy, and it still saddens me very much. But then I try to remember how lucky I was to have him and all our wonderful memories! Sending big hugs!!!

Ros Crawford said...

Yesterday was my mom's birthday ... I still miss her everyday, and my Dad....Thinking of you...xxx

Marjan said...

A lovely photo and I understand you mising them ... I miss my parents too. Hugs XX

Marybeth said...

Beautiful picture of you all , Sue! I see a lot of your mom in you!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Big hug to you!!!!

Lynn said...

Such a beautiful picture of you with your parents Sue. Thinking of you and send lots of love and prayers.