I asked for HELP in my last blog post and I got it~ from Ros! She sent me a link explaining that even though I didn't use Photobucket, the company I bought my blog background from in 2005 did!
Not to bore you with all of the things I went through, plus the horror of thinking I was going to have to pay $400, I spent 2 hours on the phone with the GEEK Squad and got squared away! YEAH!
Long story short, you don't have to delete any HTML, all you have to do is replace your background theme with a new one that doesn't use Photobucket.
For the time being, I used a stock background from Blogger. when I get braver and want to spend more time, I will search for something else, or maybe not!
Also any black boxes on your sidebar are Photobucket from 3rd party people. Just delete them.
Hope this helps someone else!
Thanks my dear friend, Ros!




6 comments:
YAY, glad you got it taken care of!
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yay, glad you were able to get rid of it.
Glad the problem is solved, Ros is a blog guru, she has a lot of solution for my blogging problem too, thank GOD for blog friend!
Whew!!! Glad you got that figured out!!!! I know you feel very relieved !!!!
You are welcome! That's what friends are for!
Post a Comment