Gorgeous Sue! Love the background you created and the colors you used. Lovely picture enhanced with lovely embellishments!
Off to see!!!!!!!!!!!
On my way, I spy your signature pink!!
He'd better love pink because your canvas is a handmade gem :)I love how you add your own signature to mixed media and that sentiment stamp is FAB!
It's so lovely Sue ... He's one lucky man! And I see they have Fuchsia pink sequins just for you!
Looks so pretty already...off to see the full view!
Beautiful!!!! I went and checked out your wonderful creation for hubby!
Off to see!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Gorgeous Sue! Love the background you created and the colors you used. Lovely picture enhanced with lovely embellishments!
Off to see!!!!!!!!!!!
On my way, I spy your signature pink!!
He'd better love pink because your canvas is a handmade gem :)
I love how you add your own signature to mixed media and that sentiment stamp is FAB!
It's so lovely Sue ... He's one lucky man! And I see they have Fuchsia pink sequins just for you!
Looks so pretty already...off to see the full view!
Beautiful!!!! I went and checked out your wonderful creation for hubby!
Off to see!
Post a Comment