Saturday, February 27, 2016

Saturday Creations ~ {Inspired by Pride and Prejudice}

I used inspiration from Pride and Prejudice for my last creation with the Sweet Pea Stamp set.
Here's a sneak peek:
Head on over to the Precious Remembrance blog to check out my card!
Thanks for stopping by!


8 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Off to see!!

Lisa Elton said...

Saw it, loved it!! Thanks for all of the incredible designs you've created with my Sweet Pea set Sue, it means the world to me!! I've started a Pinterest board specifically for this set!! Hope to fill it up with loads of cuteness from the blogosphere. If you spot anything (other than our DT) let me know. Have a great weekend!

Ros Crawford said...

It's so lovely Sue ... I really like that BG!

Loretta said...

I love, love, love this card! How did you get that background?

Pauline said...

Absolutely gorgeous Sue!! Just left you some Love over there :-)

Stella said...

Sue you are amazing with pink! This is soooooooo lovely! I am in awe of that striped background in various shaed of pink. Your card is a jaw dropper!

Mona Pendleton said...

So pretty Sue!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Look Fabulous!