Monday, February 8, 2016

Playing with Prima ~ random cards ~

I needed to make a couple of Birthday and Thank you cards so I pulled out some Prima goodies and just created for the FUN of it!
Here you go:






They all have to be hand delivered!  I LOVE flowers and bird nests and wood embellies!
I hope you like them!
THX for stopping by!


11 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhh these are GORGEOUS! LOVING the butterflies and the flowers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ros Crawford said...

They are gorgeous!! Good job you hand delivered them ... Just posted 3 to the USA and it cost me almost £9!!

Maria said...

So gorgeous with all the stunning Prima goodies, Sue! Such pretty flowers and butterflies!

Stella said...

Sue your set of cards is AMAZING! I love the design; not too shabby chic. Just perfect; with a lovely elegant touch. Card #2 and #3; jaw dropping gorgeous!
X

Pauline said...

These are all absolutely beautiful sue! I love the butterflies, and the roses, so pretty and elegant!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Elegant and gorgeous cards!

Loretta said...

Stunning!

Marjan said...

Love your cards, all of them! And ahh.. that little birdsnest!

Mona Pendleton said...

Such pretty cards Sue! Love all the Prima products ;)

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Each and every one is so beautiful!!! I bet the lucky guys who received these were tickled pink!

Pamellia said...

Wow, what a gorgeous collection of cards Sue! So many wonderful patterns, full of blossoms and blooms! It's like spring exploded into my room through the screen...LOVE THEM!! Hope all is well with you in your crafty corner of the world!! hugs for now :)