Off to see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love the touch of bokeh you created with these hearts and the flowers are subtle and stunning. A jaw dropper Sue!!!!XX
So pretty!!! Looks like a sky full of pastel balloons!
Saw it, loved it and like the way you think!!
Ah.. lovely!! Love the watercoloreffect and elegant black flowers! The beautiful sentiment on white is a nice touch too.
On my way sweetie
I spy a special stamp set!
Gorgeous!
A beautiful card Sue, the stems are perfect to make balloons, and I love the touch of sparkle with the sequins!
Looks sweet, off to see!
So pretty Sue!
So pretty!! Love the colors!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Off to see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love the touch of bokeh you created with these hearts and the flowers are subtle and stunning. A jaw dropper Sue!!!!
XX
So pretty!!! Looks like a sky full of pastel balloons!
Saw it, loved it and like the way you think!!
Ah.. lovely!! Love the watercoloreffect and elegant black flowers! The beautiful sentiment on white is a nice touch too.
On my way sweetie
I spy a special stamp set!
Gorgeous!
A beautiful card Sue, the stems are perfect to make balloons, and I love the touch of sparkle with the sequins!
Looks sweet, off to see!
So pretty Sue!
So pretty!! Love the colors!
Post a Comment