I was so EXCITED when I saw the current Curtain Call Challenge - Mason Jars!
I just can't get enough of making shaker cards with my PTI friendship Jar die!
Here are several I made - I was on a mason jar roll:
tiny bit of beads so flowers could shine
I LOVE the glitter on this flower!
I could keep on creating these cards - it's so much FUN!
Go see what kind of patterned paper is in your stash and put it in a mason jar to play along with the Curtain Call Challenge like I did!
Butterfly in a jar - bark embellie
Silver micro beads, glass glitter, pollen micro beads, sequins
Sunflowers in a mason jar
tiny bit of beads so flowers could shine
Bees in a mason jar
Pollen micro beads are one of my new FAVS!
Sun's face in a jar
Splash micro beads, silver micro beads, glass glitter, sequins
I LOVE the bee print on this flower that matches the bee on this card!
Then I HAD to put another seahorse in the mason jar for a friend!
I LOVE the glitter on this flower!
I could keep on creating these cards - it's so much FUN!
Go see what kind of patterned paper is in your stash and put it in a mason jar to play along with the Curtain Call Challenge like I did!




10 comments:
Oh my you have been a busy bee ... Terrific cards Sue and a great use of the papers too! Have a beautiful day ... Big hugs!
These are all so wonderful!!! I love mason jars and the sweet seed beads are so pretty! Gotta try it!!
These are all soooooooo gorgeous! LOVING those mason jars and how you added the lace to them!!!!!!
Oh, what FUN mason jar cards filled with beauty! Lovely papers, flowers, and lace! Not sure which one is my favorite...LOVE them all, Sue!:-)
Look at you go!! These are all marvelous Sue!! Love the sparkle in the jars and the pretty sunflowers too!!
Super pretty collection of cards Sue! Love the shaker friendship jar! All the blossoms add a nice touch!
Fabulous cards featured mason jars!
Hey girl you are on a roll! And I LOVE it. I am not very good in making shaker cards but these are STUNNING. Love your choice of papers too. WOW!
Have a great day!
XXXXX
Oh, my gosh... Sue, these are fantastic. Love the different pretty fillings in the jars... the flowers are so pretty... and I love the different textures. Amazing job on all of them. Thank you for playing along with us at the Curtain Call.
These are the cutest cards! I love all the texture and pattern!
Post a Comment