We created two pages with a lot of white space:
Double page with mists and stamps and pastes
Here's a close up of my Mom and Dad at one of his college dances at King's Point
And here are the two color saturated pages:
I am going to write something about their love for the left side frame
This photo is what I cut off of the photo in the first layout. I love that they are holding hands.
I hope you like seeing what I created!




15 comments:
Absolutely stunning Sue. What a fabulous picture and gorgeous pages.
Beautiful!!! Love both sets of pages and the photos are pricelesss!
So gorgeous! LOVING the bold, beautiful colors!!!!!
These are so beautiful Sue! Works of love!!!
Beautiful pages Sue! Aww the photos are wonderful !
Gorgeous pages with lots of beautiful color and details! What a lovely couple! A treasured project that is so precious, Sue!:-)
Oh my gosh, I love the photo of your mom and dad!! This is just amazing and I know they are smiling at the love you put into the art you create!!
Beautiful pages. Love all the details and the colors.
Such pretty pages Sue! Gorgeous photos and stunning mix of colors and texture!
It shines!
Your layouts are so awesome, Sue! The vibrant colors work so well for the romantic story the picture represents!! TFS!! Enjoy your day! Hugs, Darnell
This is definitely somethng to cherish; priceless.. These pages are stunning. Love your choice of colors. And I can see you inherited your mums'beauty!
XX
Beautiful pages. Love the different textures and the bright colors on the first one... the purple hues are so pretty on the second. What a lucky duck you are able to take that class. :)
Wow, this is fabulous Sue and I love the photo of your parents. What a wonderful keepsake! xx
Wow Sue, what a stunning page! Gorgeous colours! Your mum looks like a movie star, and your dad is very dashing! Very handsome couple! A beautiful page for them.
Post a Comment