Precious Remembrance is bringing you this NEW School Days Stamp set:
and to celebrate, we are having a blog hop!
I am also linking this card to CCNS Challenge #99 - Back To School
and to celebrate, we are having a blog hop!
I am also linking this card to CCNS Challenge #99 - Back To School
You have arrived here from Melissa Chipperfield's blog!
Here's MY card:
I went with the chalkboard look and framed the featured stamp!
I LOVE this a b c, 1 2 3 stamp! I also paper pieced the pencil to add some color and subtle dimension to my card. The A+ is just a bonus stamp in my opinion, a PERFECT addition to any school themed card!
I hope you like it!
Giveaway Details:
To win this FAB new stamp set -
- Leave a comment on the shop's blog post and each designer's blog
and show us some love!:) Good luck!:)
One lucky winner of the stamp set will be chosen
randomly.
Giveaway
will end on Saturday August 29, 2015.





30 comments:
Oh, Kim!!! I love the abc/123 with the chalkboard effect! Such a great card...cheerful and sweet! Off to Pin it immediately! :)
Perfect to use the chalkboard technique and I like how you framed the abc stamp.
Love the chalkboard look, perfect with these stamps!
Too cute Sue. Love that little chalkboard.
This new set is perfect for school and so is your card, love the chalkboard!
fabulous card, sue... love the fun little chalkboard!!
so cute love how you used this set!!!
Fun little abc card! Love the chalkboard look!
FAN-tastic card! I love how it's a little school chalk board, so clever! Nicely done!
Oh my gosh, Sue... I loved flash-cards as a kid! So darling...
=]
Love your awesome chalkboard card Sue!!!
I wondered if anyone would do a chalkboard!! Yours looks amazing with the little chalk smudges and little flashcards all lined up along the bottom. SUPER cute card Sue!
This is soooooooo fun! LOVING that pencil!!!!!!!!!
Super cute Sue! Love the chalkboard!
Absolutely fabulous!! You really showcased that pretty new set so well!
This is too cute, Sue! I love the chalkboard look and those mini flashcards at the bottom are adorable!!! :)
So cute. Love the chalkboard effect with that stamp. It is perfect. I like how you paper-pieced the pencil and I agree with you, the A+ stamp is perfect.
What a cute card - love the blackboard and the stamp in white!
This is so FUN!
Awesome chalkboard! I give this card an A+! It's a perfect school card...love it!:-)
I knew you would come up with something fabulous. I love that chalkboard idea as a background. And brilliant for a back to school card; FAB use of that stamp set!
XX
A super cute and fun school card. I like the chalkboard. Thank you for joining us for the Classy Cards N Such challenge.
A fun card perfect card for our Back To School challenge...love the stamps you have used and the blackboard!! Thank you for joining us at Classy Cards 'n Such!!
Diane CCNS DT
Great way to encourage someone with the blackboard technique! Thanks for playing along in the Classy Cards 'n Such challenge.
This is adorable! Thanks so much for joining the challenge at Classy Cards 'n Such this week!
Love the chalkboard look! Thanks so much for playing along with CCNS!
What a great chalkboard look card! So simple, yet so classy. Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at Classy Cards 'n Such. Please join us again, Sue.
Mindy~CCNS~DT
This is fantastic! I adore the chalkboard!!!
Great idea the chalkboard combined with these schoolthemed stamps! LOVE your cards!!
Post a Comment