Sunday, March 22, 2015

Example of M-N-T for Whim So Doodle March 28th

I am carving out some crafty time for myself next Saturday.  I am doing a M-N-T at my FAV LSS, Whim So Doodle in St. Pete, FL, where everyone will make a mini album out of a 12 x 12 piece of Prima paper.  You can see my first mini book in a post I did here for my DH for Valentine's Day.
I LOVE making these tiny treasures!
Here's an example:
They will be able to choose their paper, some flowers, an embellishment and also add the doily, some pearls, and ribbon. 

Then they will be able to decorate at least one inside page and maybe more if there is time.
I will be using Precious Remembrance stamps from the Love Coupon stamp set.
I hope they will all have FUN!


18 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Love the shabby worn look this Sue!! Your students are going to have the best time with so many pretty details!! Does the store carry PRS stamps? If not maybe they will soon!!

Juls said...

Ooooooh wow this is gorgeous xx

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is soooooo beautiful! LOVING the flowers and the butterfly!!!

Tenia Nelson said...

So gorgeous!!

Marjan said...

Wonderful little treasure, I can see you love making them, beautiful!

Loretta said...

Why doesn't mine look this good?.!��

Unknown said...

I just love the way this looks. You did an amazing job on this.

Hugs~

Pamellia said...

Gorgeous Sue! Love the patterned petals on your flower and the colours are so gorgeous! hugs :)

Marybeth said...

Beautiful example of what everyone can try to make! Love the pockets and gorgeous bloom.

Maria said...

A wonderful mini album! Love the shabby chic look to it! And, I'm sure they will all have a great time making one!:-)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is breathtaking!!

Ros Crawford said...

Love your little album and I'm sure your class will too ... Sending hugs your way ... Miss you!

Anonymous said...

Love the worn distressed look with the flowers....Gorgeous my friend!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Your students are going to love making this cool journal!

Nancy said...

I am going to be out of town but would have loved to have come up for the class. Please keep me informed if you do it again soon. Congrats! Love your book too! Great colors!! HUGS!

Beverly Montez said...

SO Pretty!!
How much fun the Make & Take will be!!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Oh, this is so pretty. Love the lovely flowers and the doily. Wish I could be there. :)

Jill Norwood said...

Such a sweet album! I am sure everyone will love creating this project! So beautiful!!!