What a beautiful trio of cards today Sue! You and mixed media are like two peas in a pod. Love them all, but the second is my fave. I like the bird perched on the sentiment!!
I hopped on over there and so you don't have to, this is what I said: I love all three, Sue, and you've inspired me!! I am saving all thee and will probably case!! I have some new stamps like your BG and I really like how you used your BG stamp with the embossed area and glitter. It really makes you main images pop. Very pretty!! Great to see your art again!!
12 comments:
Off to see!!!
Can't find a link?
Looks great, going over now!
What a beautiful trio of cards today Sue! You and mixed media are like two peas in a pod. Love them all, but the second is my fave. I like the bird perched on the sentiment!!
Fab Sue; as ususal :)
XXX
I saw your cards. Very pretty.
WOWSA ! These are super! Especially love the birdie!
looks great Sue! off to see the rest!
Gorgeous cards Sue, left some love and miss you!!
All 3 are absolutely fabulous!!
Wow, so creative! Three absolutely ART cards!!
I hopped on over there and so you don't have to, this is what I said:
I love all three, Sue, and you've inspired me!! I am saving all thee and will probably case!! I have some new stamps like your BG and I really like how you used your BG stamp with the embossed area and glitter. It really makes you main images pop. Very pretty!! Great to see your art again!!
Post a Comment