I had a little bit of time to play but I got carried away!
First up - a b-day card for a friend.
I was playing with Prima's watercolor pencils, molding past, glitter, and stamps.
Butterfly close-up
I stamped the black butterfly directly on the card and then stamped another one to color. I popped it up and also made it shiny with soft gloss gel and glitter.
Then I used the same design over and over with different colors:
The hello sentiment and the BG paint strokes are from Precious Remembrance stamp sets.
THIS was one of my FAV butterflies.
And again with hot pink and different watercolor pencils:
This time I used white glitter for sparkle but still added the black paint splats.
I love how the colored pencils blend together.
And for my last card, I used a cream card base so the colors would stand out:
I wish you could see these cards in person!
They are so sparkly!
THX for stopping by! Hope you ALL have a very Happy Easter!




12 comments:
Beautiful collection Sue, so full of springtime colours! Love that butterfly stamp! hugs :)
Not hot pink? Surely not Lol!! Gorgeous creations Sue ... I'm so glad you found time to play ... Hope all is well sending big hugs your way ... Happy Easter Mwah!
Soooooo gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the butterflies!!!!
Pretty cofllection of cards. Love the different colored butterflies.
Wow! Those butterflies are amazing...so pretty! A great collection of cards! Happy Easter to you and family!:-)
Hello Sue! Your butterfly cards are so beautiful! I love all the sparkle and colors! Hope you have a Happy Easter!
You were on a roll!! These are beautiful Sue. I adore your sparkly butterflies. Have a beautiful and blessed Easter ~ HUGS!!
I was hoping for a card with hot pink :). And you made it. I must admit that your 2nd card with blue is another fave of mine....So glad you had some time to create a few cards. And they are GORGEOUS!
Have a happy Easter; sending a big hug!
XX
Very cool cards! I love the butterflies!! Someone I know has a B'day coming up :-)
These are beautiful, love the different colours and glitter!
Love them all!
Gorgeous butterflies Sue! The layers, the colors... just perfect.
Post a Comment