Today on the eclectic Paperie blog, it was my turn to post a "Thanks for the Memories" farewell.
As I wrote in an earlier post, the owner is closing the doors to eclectic Paperie and our DT responsibilites end October 31st.
Head on over to the eP blog to see some of my FAV creations.
It was a GREAT experience, that's for SURE!
PS if you head on over to the eP shop, Kim will be reducing her prices to reduce her inventory. There are some great buys left!
30% off storewide!
As I wrote in an earlier post, the owner is closing the doors to eclectic Paperie and our DT responsibilites end October 31st.
Head on over to the eP blog to see some of my FAV creations.
It was a GREAT experience, that's for SURE!
PS if you head on over to the eP shop, Kim will be reducing her prices to reduce her inventory. There are some great buys left!
30% off storewide!
Use code
EP30 when checking out!





8 comments:
Such a chame but at least you'll still be creating!
So sad!!!
Hi Sue! off I go to check out your post! a sad/happy time for Kim for sure! I'll be seeing her Saturday as I pick up a couple of storage racks I purchased from her to hold some of my papers in my craft room.
Off to check it out.
So sad :-( Off to check out your post!
what a fabulous post and inspiration, I just checked it at ep blog
Will check it out! TFS!
Off to check it out...but I already know it will be FABULOUS!
Post a Comment