Are you singing the Boston song along with me??!! It HAS been such a long time since I posted! YIKES!
I have just been so busy - I won't bore you with the details - however I'm here today with a Halloween card I made for my Saturday Creations over at the Precious Remembrance blog.
Here it is:
I used the new stamp set called Beware for those cute pumpkin faces peeking out the three windows. The white BG is watercolor paper I swiped orange and yellow paint on. LOVE how it graduates from lots of paint in the left window to lots of white in the right window. The pumpkins were stamped in Versamark on orange paper and clear heat embossed. I also added a leaf that was laying on my desk from a past project that I made with the PR Fall Colors Stamp set.
I added black circles from the Precious Remembrance Positive thoughts stamp set and added white dots with a Sharpie paint pen.
The black splats are also from the PR Positive Thoughts stamp set.
For the sentiments, I placed three sentiments from the PR Beware stamp set on one acryllic block so I could line them up and stamp them all at once.
I hope you like my card!
Head on over to the Precious Remembrance Shop where you can see these FAB stamp sets!







23 comments:
It's so nice to see you Sue!! This is just wonderful! I love love love the splatter black on the neutral, it's such a great contrast for your wonderfully blended oranges and yellows on the leaf and in the windows! Just fabulous!! big hugs :)
Soooooooo gorgeous! I love love love the circles and the leaf!!!!!!!
Great job with this one! Just love the neutral colors with the black! Your glossy pumpkins just shine against this background!
There you are again! I missed your entries, but everything is well.
Love the vibrancy on your card, the windows with the pumpkinfaces are fun!Great background with the dots and leaf, autumn! You've caught the wind!
Singing right along with you Sue! Beautiful card! Lovin' your jack-o-lanterns! The ink splatters add a nice touch!
Worth the wait! ;)
Great card, Sue! I love the fun pumpkins!
This is just fabulous!!!!
What a great Halloween card Sue! love the square cut outs - the kraft and orange/black color combination and the wonderful splatter!
Such a beauty !! Love it :)
I can identify with your song my dear! Life is crazy busy! Cool card! Love the paint in the window openings and the black rings! And those pumpkin faces are so sweet!
This is a FANtastic take on Halloween Sue and those pumpkin faces are adorable. Love the spatters too! xx
Crazy busy is sometimes good!
Your card is wonderful,love the versa mark pumpkins and the black splotches look great! I have to look up the song because I don't think I know it. Bet I will when I look it up.
Oh my goodness I love those splats on the kraft BG ... what a super card! Love your leaf too!
Fabulous, love the leaf!
So good to see you again with a wonderful project, Sue! Love the pumpkins, leaf, and background! Have a great week, hugs!
WOWZERS Sue, this is SO darn PRETTY!!! You know the whole thing is FABulous but my favorite part are the little white dots you added to the circles!
Super cute card Sue. Love the windows and the darling pumpkins peeking through. The speckles look great.
oohhh wonderful card. love the pumpkins and those white dots ..... great, great card! xoxo
oohhh wonderful card. love the pumpkins and those white dots ..... great, great card! xoxo
Glad to have you back Missy! What a fantastic Halloween card!
welcome back and great Halloween card
bibiana
Fabulous halloween card Sue!! love the little windows of pumpkins, and your textures, love it!
Love this Halloween card - the little windows are such fun and I do like the sentiments!
Post a Comment