There's a FUN challenge at the Moxie Fab World called Clicking Cameras.
The timing couldn't be Better for me to make a card for our son for his Graduation from College! YEAH Kevin and YEAH us!
Here's my card:
I used the Precious Remembrance Stamp Set called Journey.
LOVE the film strip stamped on vellum and the detail in the camera seen in the next photo:
Versamark and white embossing powder on black cardstock does the trick for me!
I had to add this darling camera charm from Marion Smith Designs.
My sentiment on the outside says smile and on the inside I stamped Congrats You Did It!
Here's a family photo:
I hope you like my card!
PS I am going to have limited internet access from now until August 12th. I will get around to all of your blogs after that if I can't connect before then! Have a Great weekend!









25 comments:
Sue your card is lovely. A modern style that suits you well; this is gorgeous! I also love the family picture. All together and happy. ( And you look FAB!!)
XX
Ohhhhhhh this is gorgeous! LOVING the film strips and the camera!!!!
I adore this card Sue!!! It's so cute and I love the camera. Congratulations to Kevin and to you and your hubby. :)
I think your card is so cute and love your family photo!
Congrats to Kevin!! And what a terrific card Sue ... You guys look so lovely ... brought a lump to my throat
Congratulations Kevin! Sue this card is great and the little charm adds the perfect finish. I love the photo of the three of you.
A big huge congrats to your son and you and your hubby! Awesome! Love his card Sue.
Huge congratulations to your son! Love the card with camera and perfect charm! And, the family photo is awesome!:-)
Congratulations to you all,...YAY!!!!!! Wonderful card! Love the camera!
Yahooooo Congratulations to ALL of you! I KNOW Kevin could not have done it with out you and your husband! Awesome family photo and such a fun card! Love the camera charm and filmstrip borders! Have fun and be safe!
Congrats to Kevin and you/hubby!! Fab card!! Hoping the limited connection is because you are out gallivanting and doing some fun things!
WOW - this is super fantastic and so great!! Love everything about this well designed and clever card!! Way to go - it rocks!!
This card is so fun, Love the design and the camera :)
Congratulations!!! I know you must be so proud!!! Your card is so cute! It is perfect !
YAY!!!!! Huge Congrats Kevin! What a beautiful pic Sue of the three of you. I missed something...I had no idea he was almost finished! that is AWESOME! Yay!
oh my your card is totally fab! Love every bit of it! That dangling charm is the perfect touch! You have the neatest things! :-)
Great card, love that camera stamp along with the stamped films too! Sweet picture of you and your family, congratulations to all of you! ~Diane
Congratulations on your son's graduation!! Yay you! Getting a kid through college is tough! (...been there!)
And I love your card. The white embossing is a great idea. Love it!
Fantastic card Sue. Love the black and white look, the embossed camera, the film strips... that camera charm is perfect. What a milestone! They grow up so fast, don't they?
Hoot Hoot, congrats to your son for passing, that card is fabulous, love the film strip and how cute is that tiny camera, almost as nice as your creation, and a gorgeous family, thanks for sharing. Well see you when you can, I was having internet problems myself, still not fix properly...Thanks for sharing..
A terrific card. I know he will cherish it and the memories of how his parents supported him all the way through his start on his future!! A great family photo! TFS, Sue! Hope your trip was safe and fun!!
Congrats!! Love Grad photos!! Beautiful card and looper that camera stamp!!
Congrats & wonderful card :) Hugs Bev x
Love it, so very stylish :-) xx
Hi there, Sue!
I'm smiling RIGHT back! :)
Thanks for linking up to the challenge!
Teri
Awwww, what an amazing moment. Congrats to your son on his graduation. You both must be so proud of him.
Katie x
Post a Comment