This is the inspiration photo for Papercraft Star #164. It reminds me of Fall. Is it Fall where you live? Not here in sunny Florida! I must admit I DO miss the leaves changing though!
Here are some ideas for YOUR creation:
Fall
Fall colors
Circles
Berries
Front Door
For MY creation, I made a tag:

I call it "take time to create."
It all focused around my new stamp called Funky Flowers by Catherine Scanlon. I stamped them on my kraft tag with Versamark and then "colored" with my Pan Pastels and a foam applicator. I just mixed and blended fall colors until I liked how it looked. Then I went over the stamped image with a dark color and it just Popped! LOVE this stamp!

The text is stamped with a Tim Holtz Christmas stamp and the words are from my Tim Holtz chit chat stickers which I outlined with a black pencil.

I added a Prima wood clock to go with the "time" theme. I also added some Tim Holtz tissue tape and some twine. I hope you like it!
Now hop on over to Papercraft Star and see what the other Design Team members have made for you. Then come play with us!






17 comments:
This is gorgeous!! I loveeeeeee the colors and love love love the clock!!!!
This is just perfect!!!
Deanne :)
OH GOODNESS do I like this!!! Your stamping is so PRETTY Sue, love the flowers and the little bit of butterflies fluttering along the top. The word snips are fun too! Another fabulous design girl. Oh and by the way...still not done LOL!!!
Wonderful stamping and gorgeous fall colors!
Beautiful Fall tag Sue!! LOVE the Fall colors on craft and all the Fun embellies too! Wow! 8-)
Hugs
Shannon
That touch of tissue tape just did it for me Sue! Love anything to do with Autumn! Hope you are keeping well.
Fantastic tag Sue! Love the strip of tissue tape and the little wooden clock embellishment! Thanks for the inspiration!
Love the colors ! Very COOL tag!!!
Beautifully done! These colours are slowly taking over my garden now ...
Beautiful funky flowers with wonderful background, Sue! Sweet little wooden clock and very pretty tissue tape! Leaves are just beginning to turn here in NW Ohio. Hope all is well, hugs!
Fabulous tag. Love the theme and the little wooden clock.
I love making tags. The funky flowers make a wonderful background and love how you finished it off with that tiny clock and twine.
How clever of you to think of a tag with this ! It is perfect !! Hugs !! -J-
Hello Miss Sue, you do make the most beautiful tags, loooooove the background and that stamp,with the script peeking through,just lovely, and the clock is excellent,thanks for sharing..
Beautiful tag, Sue. It is finally turning cooler here. I saw a few trees yesterday starting to turn colors. We had a hot dry summer this year, so I am not sure we will have a pretty fall. :)
So pretty! Love the cut sentiment and the stamped image!
Another stunning tag Sue. Love the rich colors in this little tag!
Hugs,
Anitra
Post a Comment