It's Challenge #9 at A Mixed Media Color Challenge and we are creating with light pink,
red and aqua. Pretty FAB clor combo, isn't it??!!!I decided to create a canvas for this photo of my son when he was 14. He was skim boarding at the beach in Destin, FL, and struck a pose! I call this, "Surf's Up."
I used MANY Mona Pendleton Designs to make this background and I am pleased with how it turned out - masculine even with the light pink!
I hope you like it! My son certainly does!
Now go check out what Mona has created and then let us see how YOU are inspired by linking up YOUR creation to A Mixed Media Color Challenge. We would LOVE to come by for a visit!









24 comments:
What a fantastic canvas Sue! Kevin looks like he is having so much fun! Love the background that you created! I'm sure he will love this work of art!
It sure is a great canvas with the spectacular backround and very nice photo of your surfguy son!
A beautiful canvas and the picture of your son is amazing! Love his beautiful smile!
First off...what a cutie!!! If he was that cute back then can't imagine how handsome he is now! Love your background you created! WOWZA! Great layout!!!!
What a handsome guy!!! Great photo!
Your LO is awesome! Really accents the photo!
This is wonderful Sue! Love the sweet photo of your son! What a wonderful smile! :)
Cool canvas! Perfect with the picture and the texture is fantastic!
Hi sue! What an adorable picture of your son! Great smile!
Such a great canvas too. Love the colors and all the Mona backgrounds. :)
This is gorgeous! I love love love the colors and those textures you created in the background!!!!
Absolutely gorgeous cnavas Sue, great textures and the colours rock! What a beautiful smile your boy has.
Well just look how CUTE he was (and I'm sure still is!)!! Your background ROCKS Sue, so perfect for this photo. Great project ;)
Absolutely Fabulous ... And what a handsome young man!!!
what a great way to remember that great smile on your son's face Sue! Love all the background patterns - and it sure DOES look masculine - even with pink!
I sure wish the mixed media I tried turned out a tenth as well as yours always do. Really fun to include the pink - gorgeous, and a dear boy too !! Hugs. -J-
Love the background you created with all the mix of stencils and mediums/colors!! Your son's pic is so striking against the BG!! Glad he loved it....yes, a "titch" of pink never hurts the masculinity :)
Wow, Sue! What a fabulous background! Such a sweet pic of your son with great smile! A true piece of art...love it!
Gorgeous!!! I love the background and the colours are lovely!
Wow you son is gorgeous, the background you created is STUNNING loving all the colors, the rd on the side is fabulous, perfect background for the photo, you are so creative, I love it..Thanks for sharing..
Amazing canvas! I love the little bit of pink you added to this. He is too cute here. :)
What a handsome boy! Love your layout!
What a fabulous MM piece. That background looks awesome.
Hugs~
This is a great piece, Sue! So much goodness in it!
What a fun color combo. Love the different images in the background... the blue title is awesome.
What a gorgeous boy you have, he looks a lot like his Daddy in this photo with your eyes. What a treasured memory, it's too adorable.
Katie x
Post a Comment