Saturday, October 5, 2013

Saturday Creations {Holiday Wishes Tags}

My "A Mixed Media Color Challenge" post can be seen HERE!

Welcome to Saturday Creations where I have some CUTE tags I made for you using the stamps in the Precious Remembrance Holiday Wishes Stamp Set.
Following are 4 tags but I could have easily made 400 more!


I tried to vary the stamps I used as well as the colors.  I will now show you each tag by itself and you can decide your own personal Favorite!


This tag showcases the "do not open until" stamps and I stamped them like a tag on a tag!

This is the tiny tag when it is open.  You can write your own date on it.  Also notice I embossed the striped stamp in red on the bottom of the tag for a little more color.


Here's a mixed media tag with tissue newsprint covered with green paint and some molding paste dots.  I added the tiny doily with the poinsettia for my focal point.  I used the line border stamp with white embossing powder to outline this tag.


Next I used some homespun paper with the "holiday wishes from our home to yours" adding a red felt house and heart.  The aqua bow and lace make it stand out.

 Last but definitely not least, is my personal FAV.  I stamped the lines stamp with versamark and clear embossing powder to make a muted plaid background.  The pine cone is a TH die and the magenta ribbon is just because I LOVE that color combo.  I added the music washi tape for the bottom border.

I hope you like my tags! My tip to you is to go through all of those 6 x 6 Christmas pads of paper you are hoarding and just start mixing and matching to make all kinds of CUTE tags for your holiday packages!
Posted by Picasa

21 comments:

Maria said...

Wow! You've been busy with Christmas tags! So many and so unique! Love all the texture and sweet details! I can't believe Christmas is only a couple months away...yikes!:-) Have a wonderful weekend, hugs!

Heather Rogers said...

What beautiful Christmas tags, Sue. I love all the pretty embellishments you used. :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are gorgeous!!! I love them!!!!

Dianne said...

EXCELLANT work showcasing those stamps, your too clever,the first one with the tag on a tag, and the gorgeous bow,love that idea,the mixed media one is fabulous, love the dots and those lines, excellent, the the fabulous flower and the multi colored ribbon, fabulous, the next one is soooooo sweet,love the felt house and heart, the lace at the bottom is beautiful, with the pop of the blue bow, excellent, the last, looooove the background, the pinecone is wonderful, love the tape on the bottom and another gorgeous bow, love that color.
Pick a favorite nope, to hard, love them all, thanks for sharing your awesome talent, hope you have a fabulous weekend, big hugs..

Lynn said...

Oh my goodness. These are all awesome! I think my favorite is the one with the cute little house!

1CardCreator said...

You are such an inspiration Sue, I love these tags, they all are gorgeous! My personal favorite is the felt house, love the addition of felt and love the red and aqua color combo too! ~Diane

~Tammy~ said...

No doubt I love them all! The papers are all fantastic! These tags are totally SWEET!

Mona Pendleton said...

What a beautiful assortment of Christmas tags Sue! Love all the details especially the little red house with the heart and that pretty pine cone ;) Thanks for the inspiration!

Anonymous said...

Adorable tags Sue!!! Love the mix of papers!

Pauline said...

These are such cute tags Sue, so festive and jolly! I love the tag on a tag, what a clever idea, but my top fave is the one with the little red house, lace trims and turquoise bow, dreamy!

Marjan said...

Love your tags, so festive! And your favourite is mine too, gorgeous!

Ros Crawford said...

Gorgeous set of tags!! Love the mixed media one! And the pine cone is too cute!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

So sweet and festive, what a lot of wonderful embellishment there!

Sleepy Stamper said...

Sue these are so wonderful! I can't decide which one is my favorite. I love them all. The embossed border stamp looks great each different way1

Hugs,
Anitra

JoAnn said...

Oh my Sue, these are all so pretty. I love them all.

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh your tags are so cute. I LOVE everyone of them..

Hugs~

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOOOOVE all of these tags, Sue! I esp. love love love that second to last one- with the red house and blue aqua ribbon! GORGEOUS!

Cheryl said...

All beautiful, but my favs are the 2nd one with lime green (my fav color!) and the modeling paste, and the last one with the pine cone. I really like the bright pink bow on that one--unexpected, but gorgeous!

Marybeth said...

Oh my gosh, look at that tiny pinecone! I love making tag and you sure made a group of beauties. Love the one with the note that opens. Love them all Sue!

Shannon White said...

OMGoodness these are all so FABULOUS Sue!! Love the Festive colors and all the fun layers and embellies!! Couldn't pick a favorite it I tried! I Love them all! ;-)

Hugs
Shannon

Katie Berberich Handmade said...

This is just gorgeous, this is still on my "to buy" list as it's such a great set. Thise tags are simply precious.
Katie x