I'm just writing to let my Sweet blog friends know what's going on and why I won't be as on top of visiting and commenting as I usually am.
While I was out of the country on vacation, my Dad fell and had a serious head event. They don't know why it happened but bottom line is that my brother flew here to take care of him at the hospital and get him into rehab and I drove over here to help out this morning.
Then Tuesday morning I am having MOHs surgery (no biggie) and on Thursday my dh is having rotator cuff surgery. I will probably get on the computer when my Dad is sleeping (like now) and when my dh is sleeping later in the week.
Thanks for being there for me and I appreciate the thoughts and prayers that have already been sent my way from those of you who already know. HUGS ~ Sue
Scroll down for Precious Memories canvas or click here
Scroll down for A Mixed Media Color Challenge or click here
Scroll down for Papercraft Star or click Here
Scroll down for Precious Memories canvas or click here
Scroll down for A Mixed Media Color Challenge or click here
Scroll down for Papercraft Star or click Here




31 comments:
Hey girl you know I'm here if you need to talk or need a long distance shoulder. I mentioned those prayers and they will continue for ALL of you. Another big hug coming your way.
When it rains it pours doesn't it? I will be showering you and your family with prayers and good wishes. ~Diane
Sending thoughts and prayers your way. I hope you all have a quick recovery. :)
Take care of yourself in the midst of all this too, Sue.
Hugs and prayers coming your way!!
So sorry to hear that you are having to deal with all of this right now, Sue. You are in my thoughts. Sending warmest wishes to you and your loved ones that you will all be well soon. Take care! xx
Oh goodness Sue. I'll be keeping you and your entire family in my prayers. Hugs to you my dear friend.
Oh sweety, my heart goes out to you with my prayers, healing wishes for all of you and we'll see you when things are better just take is easy we'll wait ((((((big hugs))))))...
I'm sorry to hear this terrible news Sue. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. Please keep us updated :)
Hope everyone feel better soon, I will be thinking of you! Take Care!
So sorry to hear about your dad and everything going on in your life right now. Will keep you all in my prayers. God Bless You.
So sorry to hear all of this going on for you, Sue! Continued prayers are going out for you and family! I hope this difficult time passes quickly for you! You know that I am here for you, dear friend. Sending warm huggggggs your way, take care!
Hey there ... I'm so very sorry about your Dad ... Life has been tough for both us us lately huh? I'm thinking of you my friend and hoping that all goes well for all of you ... hugs xx
Hoping all is well very, very soon.
Deanne
So sorry to hear this Sue. You'll definitely be in my prayers and thoughts.
Sending hugs xx
Oh, Sue! Poor thing! I hope your daddy is feeling better! And your poor husband...shoulder surgery!!! Heis gonna be pretty helpless for the next few weeks. I will be sending you lots of prayers and hugs !!!
Dear oh dear Sue I am so very sorry to hear that you are all so poorly at the moment! Yikes...that is quite a time for you all - you will be in my prayers tonight for sure. I hope you manage to rest up yourself as well as looking after your hubby and supporting your dad. Blessings to you xo
Thinking of you, Sue, and sending hugs and prayers your way! I hope all turns out well.
Hi Sue...Oh my.....Prayers headed your way! Sounds like you have had a tough time with more to follow! I have been admiring your work for a while now and I was told you live near me...small world!!! Take care!!!
so sorry to hear all this...when is one thing then another comes along...but know that after the rain the rainbow always comes...patience strengh and be sure that all of us are sending you positive thoughts and will be here when you come back
wish all the best and for a speedy recovery
hugs
bibiana
I am so sorry to hear about your dad. Hope he recovers fast and without any compications.
OMgosh, Sue, I'm so sorry to hear about your dad, not to mention the surgeries you and your DH are having! I'll keep you and your family in my prayers. ~Big, Big Hugs!!!
I have had the MOHS procedure many times.. I guess it Gods way of tell us blondes to stay out of the sun..
Hugs and prayer to you and your family..
You've got a new person on your prayer chain, Sue! I'm sorry you have so much going on at the same time. Darnell
Hope and pray that things go well for all...you're in my thoughts...stay strong!
Oh my gosh Sue. I hope so dearly that your Dad is doing better and that you are ok too. What a lot to go through and when you were on holiday too. I hope that part of your holiday was enjoyable. Fingers crossed for the surgery you and your husband will be having.
Stay strong, everyone is praying for your family.
Hugs,
Katie xx
so sorry for all of the health issues, sue. hugs to you and wishing quick recoveries to your husband and dear dad:)
You're in my thoughts and prayers...Blessings, Jill
Thinking of you a lot. Sending love an a big hugXXX
Oh gee whiz! So much going on for you! Stay strong, my friend. Hugs!!
Post a Comment