It's Week 2 at CR84FN64 and I decided to design my change of address card. I have a lot to make!

I wanted to make flat cards so I won't have to pay extra postage or use special envelopes. Here's my design:

The background is woodgrain and I stamped the house on patterned paper. I am going to use lots of scraps to make the rest of my cards in different colors.
At the last minute I decided to add this Beautiful light blue flower just because! Sorry to say it won't be on all the other cards I make!

I wanted to make flat cards so I won't have to pay extra postage or use special envelopes. Here's my design:

The background is woodgrain and I stamped the house on patterned paper. I am going to use lots of scraps to make the rest of my cards in different colors.
At the last minute I decided to add this Beautiful light blue flower just because! Sorry to say it won't be on all the other cards I make!

Home is DEFINITELY where the heart is! I am so Happy to be back in Florida close to our son and my now all alone Dad with my DH who is retired and has lots of plans for us!
That's my card for this week! I hope you like it!
You still have some time left to play with CR84FN64 and
put your hat in the ring for our Design Team! Go check out what our current DT members have made to inspire you!
Happy Crafting!
In case you're interested, here's the PILE of address change cards I stayed up until 3:15 AM making! I thought I'd take a photo before they were all in envelopes:
And here's a close up of one of them:
I made them more CAS without stitching or Prima flowers but I distressedthe edges and used a TON of scraps! Hate to say it but GLAD they're almost done! Now I'm definitely NOT looking forward to making Christmas cards! LOL!
Thanks for stopping by!







22 comments:
These cards are so darling, Sue!
They are each so unique- I'm glad you took a picture of all of them before they were put in envies!
So thrilled you are settling into your new home. Hope to see you more here in crafty land! :)
Beautiful cards Sue! I love the fact you used up a load of scraps, it's something that I need to do too! I love the yellow rose patterned paper, and the sweet blue resin rose, a greaty CAS design too!
These are absolutely gorgeous Sue, what a lovely CAS design and even better to use up those pretty scraps!! Love the yellow, blue & green version - the sweet house with flowers on it and that gorgeous script heart border x
Fabulous cards Sue ... I love the little row of hearts ... and what a lovely way to use your scraps ... Have a lovely Sunday
What fabulous change of address cards! And a great way to use up all those scraps we accumulate!! I adore the little rose, but can understand why you haven't put one on them all. Simply fab!
Sue, Yay! Wow, these are amazing! I am giddy with anticipation now....I can't wait to find this in my mailbox! :-)))))) You are so talented my friend! The row of hearts the darling house! It's all wonderful!
I am thrilled for you in so many ways....to be closer to your dad, to be closer to your son, and to be in God's County....FLORIDA! :-) HUGS!
Lovely card! The house image is so pretty! What a great way to use up scraps. That is something I need to do more often(use up scraps)! Glad you are now in Florida closer to your Dad and son! Take care, hugs!
So happy you are home sweet home! And I have one of these awesome cards displayed in my home now! :)
LOVE these, Sue! Your idea to use patterned papers for the houses is so fun! Love those hearts, too! So glad you're home!
Oh I agree Sue home IS the best place to be. I'm happy you're finally settled in and things can get back to normal for you.
Your change of address cards are darling! I love that you stamped the house on patterned paper!!
Super cute cards Sue! Even better in real life! ;) Love the mix of patterned papers and the sweet heart trim!
These are the SWEETEST new home cards, Sue! You are so totally clever to make them all with different patterned paper scraps and to stamp your house on PP too! I just LOVE them all -- glad I didn't have to choose which ONE, because it would have been too hard! ENJOY that fabulous new HOME SWEET HOME!!!
Great idea and what a perfect way to use up those scraps-Yeah for you! Very inspiring design, thanks!
Love the blue flower you added for this post Sue. ;) Your scraps turned out really well and great use of them btw. Your house stamp is fab and I love the sentiment too. So happy you are back in Florida and close to your Dad. Enjoy those retirement plans! :-)
Hugs,
Lisa
Yay! What a great post Sue! So very very happy for you! You cards are so beautiful! Hugs, Joanna
OMGoodness Sue! What Fabulous change of Address Cards! They are Just Beautiful! And what a great way to use up those scraps! 8-) Love the PTI Board and Beam set! It's currently on my Ever growing PTI wish list! lol So glad you are settling into your New home!! Yay! So when do we get to see picks of your New Stamping studio(?) 8-)
Hugs!
Shannon
Lovely card with fab details!!! Super cute!!!
WOW! You have been busy! LOVE that house image--and I LOVE that close up of the yellow/brown color combo! BEAUTIFUL!!!!
What cute change of address cards! And I love how you made them all different , too. Cute! Cute! Cute! I know you must be very happy to be in Florida!
Hello Sue - these are so very sweet and pretty! I love how you stamped on the patterned paper! That is just the cutest house ever! The flowers on it just made my heart smile! And all of the details are so sweet! I know that all of your friends and family will enjoy receiving them! They are all gorgeous!! Sending Hugs!!!
: ) Jill
This is so sweet, Sue! I love that row of hearts. Where is that from? And I like that you chose to do the houses on patterned paper - GREAT choice! Hope you are almost unpacked and adjusting to life in FL. :)
There were seven of us at Archivers on Tuesday and your card was mentioned. We all thought it was so Cute!! We are missing you.
XO
Post a Comment