Saturday, July 21, 2012

CR84FN59 - Happy Birthday to YOU!

Hello Everyone!  It's time for new colors here at CR84FN59 and aren't they just YUMMY???
My cards, until we move and unpack (around September) will be more simple because my sewing machine and crafty supplies were mostly packed when I created my CR84FN cards to post throughout our move.  However I still wanted to create for FUN and would have missed all of you if I had taken a leave of absence - so here you go!

This Beautiful paper made it so easy to create this card!  The frame with the birdies is already printed on the paper so all you have to do is stamp your sentiment!

My FAV Hobby Lobby lace and this FAB Prima flower and my card is made!  I hope you like it!

Please visit the CR84FN DT members listed in my sidebar and leave us all some LOVE!  Also go check out what our Guest Designer, Monika Davis at M.A.D. Stamper has made for you!
The packers will be at our Texas home Monday and Tuesday, and will load the truck for storage on Wednesday!  We will close on our Texas home and be on the road to Florida on Thursday!  I will come visit you my blog friends as soon as I can!  LOTS of Love and HUGS coming your way!
Posted by Picasa

32 comments:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

WOOOOOOOOW! I love this birthday card--the flower is amazing and I LOVE the papers and lace ribbon! FAB!!!

Pauline said...

Perfectly beautiful Sue, your sentiment stamp matches the swirly frame perfectly, so pretty! Good luck with the move next week, hope it all goes well xx

Shannon White said...

Soo Beautiful Sue! Just Elegant and Lovely! Wonderful Lace and I am with Pauline! Your Stamped Sentiment matches so Perfectly! Love it! Keeping fingers and toes crossed for a Super Smooth move! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Deborah Frings said...

Sue, this is just so beautiful. I really like that paper; I thought you'd made the sentiment label! I really like the texture in the flower.

Good luck with the move (brings back a few memories) - take care and be safe. Hugs, Deborah x

Lynn said...

Hope the move is as uneventful as a move can be! Love how you highlighted this gorgeous patterned paper Sue!

Heather Rogers said...

What a beautiful card Sue. I love those papers (my favorite) and that flower is perfect.

Have a safe move. I will be thinking about you. :)

Hugs~

Monika/Buzsy said...

Lovely card Sue Lelli. The paper is awesome and the lace and flower are just the perfect embellishments.

Mona Pendleton said...

Simply beautiful Sue! I love the lace trim and fancy fabric flower! I KNOW this card is so much more beautiful IRL because it is displayed in my family room :) Thanks so much!

Tenia Nelson said...

Gorgeous!

Barb Turpin said...

I LOVE this!!! The perfect font and embellishments to go with this awesome paper...you're amazing!

Maria said...

Ohhh...what a very lovely card! So soft and pretty with sweet little birds! Love the lace and gorgeous flower, too! Good luck with your move! I'm jealous 'cause you'll be in Florida closer to Key West!:-))Take care, hugs!

Anonymous said...

So beautiful, Sue! Love the pretty patterned paper accented with the lovely lace and flower!

~Tammy~ said...

Love that fun flower! The lace trim on the sides is such a beautiful touch!

Ha! I have a sewing machine that has been in a box for months. I don't have the time to figure it out. Hop on up and show me...not like you don't have other things to do like moving! :-))))

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Beautiful! I've been looking for that pretty lace!

Ros Crawford said...

Oh Sue this is so beautiful ... I love the papers and the lace and you flower is just the perfect touch ... Wonderful use of the colour scheme

farmhouse-story said...

darling card, sue! hope your move goes great:)

Carole said...

Beautiful work Sue. I love the Prima flower and the lace is also outstanding.

Andrea M said...

So pretty Sue!!! LOVELY card!!

Good luck with the move!!!

Anonymous said...

So beautiful Sue! Hope the move is going well. Thinking of you sweetie! Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog. :) Hugs, J

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is fantastic and beautiful!

Cassandra said...

I had this post open when you first put it up ie so I could comment on how much I loved this card. Computer decides it no longer wants to keep open my multiple web pages and crashes. So I forgot to get back to you. Anyway, the newsprint with the sentiment and frame I just love, oh, and the lace too.

How is the move going and why don't we see any of your other cards, I am sure you make more than we see.

Marge said...

This is SOOO beautiful, Sue!!! I LOVE this paper pad too and your GORGEOUS sentiment looks as if it were printed right on the paper -- PERFECT!!! I adore that sweet Prima fabric flower too!!!
Hope the move goes seamlessly and sooo HAPPY you'll soon be at home back in FL!!! ;-)

Jinny Newlin said...

I just LOVE the way you've turned that patterned paper into a frame! Pure genius! And the lace and blossom are great, textural touches!

Vickie Z said...

Lovely!!! Honestly I thought you stamped the frame for the sentiment!!! Hope the move goes well!!!

Beverly Montez said...

SO cute!!!
Did U say U were moving?

Rosemary said...

so beautiful!!

Unknown said...

Sue, you've proven that one doesn't need a sewing machine to create a beautiful card. This is stunning and I love it!
Today was closing day and I hope everything went well for you. Best of luck with your move to sunny Florida.

Maria said...

Awwww...the sweetest and cutest cat card I've ever seen!!! Truly, a lovely card! Cute funny story about the orange soda! And, so happy that the cat enjoys baths! I can see why your son wants to care for this cat. It's absolutely adorable! Hope the move is going well...take care, hugs!

Colleen Dietrich said...

So pretty, Sue! I'm sure you'll miss your crafty supplies, but then it'll be like Christmas when you unpack in September. :)

Lisa Elton said...

You would have missed us!!??!! We would have miss you and your fabulous creations! Love the sweet bloom on this on and the pretty trim!!

Cheryl said...

I have been AWOL way too long! You moved to Florida??? Maybe we can meet someday--we're almost neighbors now! This card is GORGEOUS! Beautiful lace trim, and that flower is so pretty.

Katie Berberich Handmade said...

Oh so elegant, you are such a classy card maker. Your designs are so unique. Fingers crossed you held some of your craft stash back from storage?
Katie x