It's week 2 here at CR84FN59 and we're still looking at your PRETTY cards!
Here is the second card I made and this is for our 21 year old son. He adopted a kitty, and even though we didn't want him to have a pet, I had to give in a little since that is why I fell in LOVE with my DH. My husband rescued a kitty that needed surgery for a broken paw and he saved the plate and screws thay put in the kitty and later removed. I figured if my dh was that good to a kitty, he would be wonderful to me! (Which he IS!!!)
Anyway we are making our son pay the $400 pet deposit at his apartmentand all the vet bills out of his own hard earned money but... wait until you see the photo at the end of this post! Your heart will melt!

This is a tag I bought at the same time as the seam binding. I added it to some manly damask and text paper. Then I tied a tiny heart tag to the bottom and added some polka dot scalloped paper to the sides. My son just LOVED his card and had it on display when I went to visit!
Here is the second card I made and this is for our 21 year old son. He adopted a kitty, and even though we didn't want him to have a pet, I had to give in a little since that is why I fell in LOVE with my DH. My husband rescued a kitty that needed surgery for a broken paw and he saved the plate and screws thay put in the kitty and later removed. I figured if my dh was that good to a kitty, he would be wonderful to me! (Which he IS!!!)
Anyway we are making our son pay the $400 pet deposit at his apartmentand all the vet bills out of his own hard earned money but... wait until you see the photo at the end of this post! Your heart will melt!

This is a tag I bought at the same time as the seam binding. I added it to some manly damask and text paper. Then I tied a tiny heart tag to the bottom and added some polka dot scalloped paper to the sides. My son just LOVED his card and had it on display when I went to visit!

Here is a photo of his kitty:
LONG funny kitty story: I went to Orlando to help our son take his kitty to the SPCA to get neutered. We had to be there at 7:30am. At 5:30am my son got up to get a drink and a HUGE bottle of Orange soda fell out of the refrigerator, broke on the floor, and went EVERYWHERE - including all over the kitty! While I was mopping up the floor and cabinets and refrigerator, my son was giving his kitty a bath in the tub to get all of the orange soda off of him. The cat, I found out, loves baths and just sat there while my son soaped him up and rinsed him off! Then we had to blow dry him and get him to the SPCA! (We couldn't let him groom himself because he wasn't allowed any food or water because of his surgey - much less Orange Soda!) YIKES! I was tired!
That's my LONG funny story! Now go check out what the other CR84FN DT members have made for you and leave us some LOVE! Also go visit our FAB Guest Designer, Monika Davis from M.A.D. Stamper to see her Lovely creation! I would also like to thank Monika for being such a FAB Guest Designer for us at CR84FN! Her creations have been Gorgeous!
THX for stopping by!







25 comments:
Love, love this sweet vintage kitten tag - it's fab. Great background paper too! Your son will love the card and his new kitty!! I won't tell my daughter about this tale - she so wants a cat. I did enjoy the story and can only imagine the mess :)
OMG -- Orange Soda? -- YIKES!!! Bet that was NOT fun to clean up?!!!
Your vintage kitty tag is very sweet and I'm sure the real kitty is too!!! ;`)
What a gorgeous card for your son Sue, I love that sweet cat tag and the lovely scalopped border.
And what a cuuute kitty! Glad you got the orange drink out of his fur, he looks so fluffy!
What a beautiful card Sue! Love the big kitty tag and the sweet little heart tag! What a story! You were right ~ my heart melted when I saw the photo of Kevin's kitty :) So ADORABLE!!!
Aww, So Pretty and Adorable all at the same time Sue! Love your Sweet little kitty tag! So Darling! 8-) Super dp's and Love the fun polka dot scallop borders! Your Son's kitten is sooo CUTE!!! Aww, just makes my heart smile! 8-)
Hugs
Shannon
Such a sweet card Sue and a fabulous story ... My son feeds every cat he sees ... Like his Mum he is a big animal lover and over the years I've tended to anything from Dogs to frogs! Lol!! Animal people are special as you found out ...
Love your card, Sue, and your story! His kitty is soooo cute!!! Both of our sons have a cat too, so I can certainly relate to their being so precious! Hope all is going well with your move. Blessings!
Your card is absolutely precious. I just love that vintage kitty tag....and the little heart...and the polka dot borders! So sweet! Your kitty story was so funny! I can only imagine the mess it made! And you are right! The new kitty is just darling! We have 7 feral kittens living in the back of our yard right now! I love watching them play!
Such a pretty card and love that digi tag!! The story of the cat saga is a hoot (cause I didn't have to mop it up early in the morning!) and that is one well-loved kitty!!
This card is just precious Sue! Love the sweet image, crown and tiny tag. And your son's kitty is even MORE precious. Love the story too. Can you imagine if you had taken an orange cat in LOL!!!
What a beautiful card--LOVE that ribbon! And I LOVE that kitty tag! What a cute story about your son's cat--hope she is recovering quickly!!! <3
Your creation is so sweet...I keep staring at the details!! Amazing!
Lovely card Sue Lelli. The tag is so pretty and I love the little heart tag dangling... Cats! They are almost like kids! Ours keep us on our toes daily!
LOVED your kitty stories, Sue! They made me smile, as does the pic of this adorable new addition. I showed my 10 YO, 'cause she loves animals so much, especially cats. This little one look like a sheep!
Love the damask kitty card, too. :)
Sue - this is such a beautiful card....and I laughed when I read the kitty story--I can just see orange soda going everywhere and trying to clean it up (and the sweet little kitty) while trying to make the appointment...maybe not funny at the time but afterwards...LOL! I have had many similar mishaps and you just have to laugh! :)
Awe...your card... I an see why your son is loving it. Gorgeous!
And that oh so sweet kitty. just made my heart melt. I had to laugh when I read that kitty loves to bath. ( They usually don't love it)
Hugs!
What a story Sue, we do so many things for our children lol. Love that sweet tag and beautiful card!
OMG Sue! That card and kitty are totally too cute for words!
Love the absolutely adorable addition to the family! Who could resist that face! Your story made me laugh out loud! I think DH thinks I was a nut LOL at my "phone"
Your card is adorable and I know your son treasured it!
Love everything about this card. Just beautiful.
Awww, he's so cute! You know he would have loved cleaning that soda off himself! Your card is beautiful, and I love that your son had it on display! :)
Wow, how cute and how pretty too! I have missed your art!!
I like the way in which you write about your Family - it it so sweet and caring. The card is stunning and the kitty is so adorable that I could fall in love with him at the first sight:)
Love this Card. You are such a Creative Person! Hope your move is going well. Miss YOU!!
Penny
It sounds as though your son is going to be as loving as your DH. How sweet of him to want a kitty and pay all the bills that come with it. I'm allergic to cats and my son too, so there's no love lost when it comes to cats. However, when I saw that photo....awww, how adorable! I'm sure he looked just as cute covered in orange soda too ;)
Katie x
Post a Comment