I am so EXCITED! I JUST got my first set of Waltzing Mouse stamps in the mail so I can play in my first Blog Hop! The theme is Valentines/Love and it just so happens the stamps I ordered are the Sweethearts set. Here's my card ~ I hope you LOVE it! (pun intended)!







37 comments:
What a lovely card. Pink, red & white is one of my favorite color combos. TFS!
Gorgeous Sue, so pretty with the heart punched border and doily label, I do love it!
This is a very pretty card :)
Outstanding creation...love the traditional Valentine colors and such a romantic feel. Well done.
so so gorgoeus!! Love your colours and the mix of papers, and that big bow is just divine! fabulous creation! Hugs Juls
I DO love it! You have really made some beautiful v-day cards lately. You have some lucky friends and family. :)
SO many pretty elements, love the big bow and the heart punched border, fabulous!
I love this!! So many great details! But that bow is standing out! Super cute!!! I love it!
Hi Sue - this is just fab! I really like your backing papers. And the details with the heart border and sweet little hearts. The doily centre piece is beautiful!
Love your die cut lacey circle - what a wonderful valentine!
Ohhh, there's that MS tag again -- hard to top those, isn't it?!!! What fabulous dotted heart & bow/arrow WMS stamps -- LOVE these!!! WMS has been on my Wish List for waaaay too long -- hoping to add more to my stamp collection soon!!!
LOVE (pun intended) your LOVE card, Sue!!!
This is lovely, Sue. That set is so cute and is now on my wish list!
Hugs
Carol x
Beautiful card Sue.
Love your colours :)
What a fun yet elegant Valentine card Sue... Love the bow red bow and how you have done the heart -cupid comb .... Seriously great cards you have been sharing!!
Lovely beautiful and bright card xXx
Beautiful card and I love how you have arranged all details. Great atwork!
Such PERFECT layers of Valentine lusciousness, ha! The papers, the stamps, the lovely colors and ribbon! Awesome job on this one, Sue!
Sue, this is wonderful!! I love all the layering. GREAT stamps!!
Beautiful card! I love the heart and arrow. And your bow is perfect.
Beautiful work!
So lovely! The colors are so bright and cheery - you really balanced them well! Love the fun use of the heart and the arrow! Just lovely Sue!
I sure do LOVE it Sue! Great way to showcase your new WM stamps! Love how you incorporated a MS doily! So happy to see you on waltzing along ;) MANY more to come!
This is so gorgeous! I love that big perfect red bow :)
What a fun card! I love the Martha Stewart tag, and the fun punched hearts. What a beautiful red bow too!
Chris L.
Gorgeous Sue; your stamped heart on that doily is lovely and that bow and arrow on top of it is the icning on the cake :)
Super sweet and romantic Valentine card!
Wow Sue! What a beautiful card! Thanks for dropping by my blog. I really appreciate it. :D
Sue, this is one gorgeous Valentine card...I love it! Hugs ~S~
So glad you could join in on the waltz. Great use of the WMS stamps. They are addicting! You'll want another order, to be sure. :)
Beautiful Valentine!!!
Lovely Valentine's Day card Sue, with lovely details and colors!
Can't wait to meet you in person too!
Wow! I love everything about it! I just got my first WM order, top. They are addictive!
Sue, this card is so FUN! I love all the bright colours, and all your layers - sooo pretty. Are you completely hooked on WMS? :)
What a classic Valentine's Day card! Love how you played off the horizontal hearts design against the scallop borders.
Hi Sue! Hope you are doing well. Such a cute project!! I love it!
Ooooooh, this is definitely my new FAVE of yours Sue, and I just literally got that set in last week. I just may have to copy that design!! ;o) FAB job! Love it!!! You've got me into these blog hops now, I want to do another one, but missed this one. Maybe next time!
Well that is a whole lot of Valentine's goodness! Super cute card and your bow is just perfection!
Super sweet Sue. Love the paper and the cute heart and bow&arrow. :)
Hugs~
Post a Comment