Sunday, July 25, 2010

colourQ Challenge #42

I REALLY wanted to play this week and ALMOST ran out of time! This CQC #42 Challenge ends in 11 hours (and I need to sleep sometime seeing as it's after midnight now!!) These are not colors I normally use but I thought they were so yummy together!
Here's my card and it's a birthday card for a neighbor who is turning 71! She LOVES flowers and bright colors so I made this card for her. I can't wait to hand it to her (Too hard to mail with these paper flowers).
RECIPE:
Paper - PTI Lemon Tart
Embroider Pattern - Bazzil Template
Metal tag - Making Memories
Die Cut - Sizzix flower
Impression Plate - PTI Picnic Plaid
Extras - Ribbon and polka dot paper - Quick Quotes

Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Sylvia said...

Your card is lovely and your roses are beautiful! Glad you decided to play the CQC! Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog post for CQC!

Rosemary said...

love, love, love your roses! very pretty card! your neighbor will be delighted to receive this!

LeAnne said...

Sue, this is such a sweet card and so thoughtful of you to make it for your older friend. She will truly appreciate it! Those flowers are incredible!

Mona Pendleton said...

Very sweet looking card Sue! Love those 3D flowers with the pearl centers! DIVINE!

Heather Rogers said...

Super cute! Love your flowers. :)

Linda said...

I love your card and those flowers are wonderful!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

What a great color combo. Your flowers came out terrific.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is pretty, love those roses! Thanks for stopping by my blog to say hello! : )

jaydee said...

Sue this is a gorgeous card - your neighbor is going to love it. Your flowers are beautiful and I love these colors together!
hugs
jaydee

Loretta said...

She is going to love it. It's so pretty.

Nancy in Iowa said...

Perfect interpretation of the challenge.