I am loving this chalk technique on the JUGS #11 Challenge! You can find the tutorial here. Give it a try!
I also decided to use Dawn's Color Challenge #20 to make a masculine card. I am so pleased with how it turned out. I am also LOVING my new light tent because the images are so much crisper and you can actually see the details.Is this dp not just the coolest thing you have ever seen???!! How perfect for this card.
Here's a close up of the rust colored chalk double layered heart. I pop dotted the little heart for added dimension.
In this pic I wanted you to see that I double pop dotted the one corner of the heart so it would lay at a really cool angle on the card. On the other side I used one pop dot and at the tip of the heart, I glued it down completely. Hope you like it. Let me know!
RECIPE:
Ink - PTI Vintage Cream, SU Chocolate Chip
Paper - PTI Dark Chocolate, PTI Vintage Cream, SEI Grandma's Kitchen
Ribbon - Making Memories velvet - Archivers
Stamp Sets - PTI Heart Prints, PTI Vintage Labels
Die Cuts - Spellbinders Label 1
Punches - EK Success Large Heart, Small Heart, Fiskers Heart Border Punch








8 comments:
Ooooo that card is gorgeous!
Awesome, awesome card
Very pretty card. Glad you could join and to make 2 cards....awesome! I love the heart edge punch and how you used the chalkboard technique!
Sue, this Valentine card looks YUMMY!!! Your stamped hearts look like chocolate & the one on the right looks like it has powdered sugar sprinkled on it! Mmmm Mmmmm Good :) Thank you for playing x2 in this week's chalkboard technique challenge at Just Us Girls! Your photos look so bright & really show the beauty of your card!
Fabulous 2nd entry Sue! Love it - I may have to case a few of these valentines *wink*. thanks for playing again.
Sue - what a gorgeous card! Love everything about it! How great is this chalking technique!?!?
Great card and I do love this technique! I plan to use it again!
Sue, this is fantastic! Love your layered hear that complements the other heart! Also adore the border punch you used and the sweet, patterned paper! This turned out so pretty!
Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls this week! We sure hope to see you again on Saturday for a stunning color challenge hosted by Tracey ♥
Post a Comment