Saturday, May 30, 2020

Just Us Girls Challenge #538

So HaPpY to have time to play at JUGS!
Here's my card - the background that looks like watercoloring is actually designer paper from Prima.  I paired it with the text patterned paper frame and the sentiment cut from another patterned paper:
I did watercolor the flowers and cut them out.

I hope you like my card!
Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

Marjan said...

Beautiful coloring and gorgeous card! The colors of the flowers match perfectly with the paper.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wow!!! This is GORGEOUS! I am LOVING those flowers!

Maria said...

So pretty in pink! Love those gorgeous flowers and the wonderful frame!

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card and beautiful coloring. I like the layout of your card and the pretty flowers. TFS

Lisa Elton said...

WOW Sue, this is exceptionally pretty! I love ever little fabulous thing about it!

Ros Crawford said...

This has to be one of my favourites from you... It's fabulous!

Ina G said...

Simply stunning Sue. So beautiful with those gorgeous papers. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Just Us Girls this week.