Wednesday, June 24, 2020

I Made a Floor Cloth!

I wanted to learn how to do something new so I took an online class from Ellen J. Goods and made a floor cloth!  She set up a private Facebook Group with step by step videos and we all made our floor cloths in the color of our choice.
Of course I can't seem to follow along and I ended up buying two pink paints from a local store because I wanted it to match my pink craft room!
Here it is:
There are layers of paint and the tile print is an old Prima stamp!  I wish Prima still sold these stamps now that I know how to use them!

Here is my floor cloth staged in my craft room:
 
I HIGHLY recommend this class!  Included are most of the supplies you need to make this.
Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Wow! That's amazing! It looks perfect in your room... What is it made from?

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

That looks AMAZING!!!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeee it!!!!!

Maria said...

Wow! How fabulous and creative, Sue!!! Your floor cloth looks so wonderful in your craft room! Love the pink chair and all your pretty creations on the wall, too!

Barb Turpin said...

I love it! You are so talented. And your craft room looks amazing!

Lisa Elton said...

Get out... you used stamps on this! WOW Sue, this is beautiful and is the perfect fit for your craft room ~ bravo!

Marjan said...

I is really FABULOUS!! You would never imagine you made this yourself, wow! And I love that little corner in your room!