Wednesday, April 29, 2020

June Prima Water Color Class at Scraporium in Tampa, FL

They asked for a basic water color class and this is what I came up with using Prima's Currents Collection.  Each student will receive this set of blues and greens and we will play with techniques and eventually turn their FAVS into 4 cards.

My personal FAV:
I made this design years ago with acrylics and now I've replicated it with water colors.  There is sand from the Caribbean and glass glitter to mimic the waves splashing on the beach.

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you are creating and staying healthy!

6 comments:

Marjan said...

I saw the sailboat card on Insta, LOVE it! Such a serene atmosphere and the way you created the sand is gorgeous. Love the other cards too, beauties!

JoAnn said...

A lovely set of cards. Love the one with the sailboats and your use of the sand and glass glitter, so perfect. Thanks for sharing.

Maria said...

Beautiful colors! A wonderful set of cards! Love the sail boat and pretty flowers! What a fun class to take! I wish I lived closer! Have fun and good luck!

Lisa Elton said...

What, no pink...just kidding!! These are extra pretty Sue. I love that you used real sand mixed with the glitter. What a pretty touch! Hope you're doing well during these difficult times XO

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wow wow wow!!! These are GORGEOUS! I am LOVING the colors!

Ros Crawford said...

Yay! I love your watercolours and the details you have added to your card... This will be a fab class!