The following was supposed to be a class at Scraporium but with the Coronavirus, it became kits. Then when I took the kits to Scraporium, 4 people wanted to make them so we all wore masks and sat at least 6 feet apart. I can't tell you how much fun it was to teach - although it WAS challenging with a mask on!
It's a File folder mini album using Prima's Capri Collection. I even had photos of my Australia/New Zealand bucket list trip with captions. Here you go:
This album is made with 2 file folders! Since I learned how to make it, and then experimented until I made it even better, I have been making albums with all of my leftover paper pads and embellies! These make great gifts, too!
I printed all of the descriptions on my computer and copied onto card stock. I like how this book looks consistent throughout!
Thanks for stopping by!




7 comments:
Wow Sue, this is beautifully done! It does look consistent throughout and nothing distracts from your photos. It's marvelous!
A lovely file folder album and a great use for left over papers. It was good that you got to teach the class, even with a mask and spaced apart.
This is gorgeous! LOVING the flowers, the hot air balloons and those photos!!!!
Oh, how fabulous! Wonderful memories captured beautifully in your scrapbook! How fun that you were able to still teach the class! I’m sure that you feel blessed to have made these wonderful trips before the Coronavirus! We’re very thankful that we did the Mediterranean cruise last summer. Our neighbors had to cancel their trip to Ireland. But, hopefully they’ll be able to go in another year or so. We’re looking forward to doing more traveling, too! Take care, stay safe!
I enlarged every photo to take a better look. I LOVE your album, it must be so nice to have this as a keepsake from your lovely trip.
And how wonderful to have been able to teach a class, but I can imagine it must be not very comfy to wear that mask.
Wonderful album Sue and how fun to be able to create with your friends!
I’m so happy For you that you get to combine two of your loves: paper crafting and traveling. This turned out so beautifully, Sue!
Post a Comment